cross roads

coach4

1A Cross Roads

2A Malakoff

Both have jobs open

Malakoff has a lot

Cross Roads has 2

funny jab :rofl: is it cross roads or malakoff hs that has all the job openings?? on thsca website ther are alot jobs at one of them

how big? what are both schools like?

The head football job could open up at Huckleberry High School after back to back 0-10 seasons and they would get 50+ applications. Some coaches just blindly send in a resume to every open job, but most are assistants who want to move up to the head honcho.

The head football job could open up at Huckleberry High School after back to back 0-10 seasons and they would get 50+ applications. Some coaches just blindly send in a resume to every open job, but most are assistants who want to move up to the head honcho.

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't crossroad get matched up with Mart, Kerens, and Cayuga in this reallignment?

Cross Roads had a good number of athletic looking kids at their district and area track meet.

The cupboard is not totally barren there when it comes to athletes. Granted some of those good looking athletic speedy kids might not bite a hot buttered biscuit, but I have seen a lot worse looking talent pools that were waiting on a new HC.

The thing that would make me nervous coming into this job is the rumors that athletics are not even on the radar of important things for the person who is the padron of this job search.

I interviewed there last week and you are exactly right. I don't think they care if they go 0-10 every year...just the feeling i got. I don't think they are ready for a die hard all about winning football coach.

Cross Roads had a good number of athletic looking kids at their district and area track meet.

The cupboard is not totally barren there when it comes to athletes. Granted some of those good looking athletic speedy kids might not bite a hot buttered biscuit, but I have seen a lot worse looking talent pools that were waiting on a new HC.

The thing that would make me nervous coming into this job is the rumors that athletics are not even on the radar of important things for the person who is the padron of this job search.