Baseball Playoffs

FlowJack

Baseball playoffs are just a few weeks away and the teams going are starting to show up (even though positions could change). Runnerup in 17AA will play 3rd place in 18AA, runnerup in 18AA will play 3rd place in 17AA, while 1st place in each district gets a bye. What do you think the scenarios will be and the outcome? Here is 18AA and 17AA (I believe) as of right now:

1st - Harleton

2nd - White Oak

3rd - Harmony

1st - MP Chapel Hill

2nd - Hughes Springs

3rd - Queen City

Baseball playoffs are just a few weeks away and the teams going are starting to show up (even though positions could change). Runnerup in 17AA will play 3rd place in 18AA, runnerup in 18AA will play 3rd place in 17AA, while 1st place in each district gets a bye. What do you think the scenarios will be and the outcome? Here is 18AA and 17AA (I believe) as of right now:

1st - Harleton

2nd - White Oak

3rd - Harmony

1st - MP Chapel Hill

2nd - Hughes Springs

3rd - Queen City

HS is currently in 1st. I do think these six will be reps but the orders could change.

1st - Harleton

2nd - White Oak

3rd - Harmony

1st - MP Chapel Hill

2nd - Hughes Springs

3rd - Queen City

so is diana out of it now?...what if they beat w.o. friday are they still out of it?

ND is out as they have just not showed up in their 4 big games thus far against WO, Harleton or the 2 against Harmony. Things could change if they could somehow miraculously beat WO & harleton the 2nd round, but those 2 would have to play extremely bad for that to be a possibility.

Harmony vs HS would be a good one. I played with both McNeel & Stewart & they will have their teams ready. I'd have to give the edge to Harmony just b/c of Fielden 7 especially if they opted for a one gamer.

WO will beat whoever finishes in 3rd in 17-AA.

ND is out as they have just not showed up in their 4 big games thus far against WO, Harleton or the 2 against Harmony. Things could change if they could somehow miraculously beat WO & harleton the 2nd round, but those 2 would have to play extremely bad for that to be a possibility.

Harmony vs HS would be a good one. I played with both McNeel & Stewart & they will have their teams ready. I'd have to give the edge to Harmony just b/c of Fielden 7 especially if they opted for a one gamer.

WO will beat whoever finishes in 3rd in 17-AA.

WO might not be playing the 3rd place team. Bcuz they will beat Harleton at home.