Eustace Regional Qualifiers Meet

jab

Regional Qualifiers meet Thursday, April 22, at Eustace High School. Starts at 3:30. Varsity Boys and Girls. Great facilities, great medals, great meal at a meet that is ran off very well and very expediently. Contact Chuck Powers at [email protected] or call AD Doug Wendel at 903-425-5158.

Sorry Colmy -- not the starter, but we've got us a good one. District meet last week I was in charge of certification - since there is no certification for this one, I may just install myself as the chief of Mexican food -- that sounds like a good job for me, doesn't it?

Sorry Colmy -- not the starter, but we've got us a good one. District meet last week I was in charge of certification - since there is no certification for this one, I may just install myself as the chief of Mexican food -- that sounds like a good job for me, doesn't it?

That sounds like the best job of all....Have fun, and I wish we could be there....we'll be at Hemphill.....they do a good job at theirs, too.......

Who is the starter. Just curious.