New AD/HC at Gladewater

Golfingnut

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Willie Hargett would be good, he would get those kids working like they haven't worked before

LOL, was joking with Coach Hargett at the regional track meet that every job that comes open in E. Texas someone throws his name out there. He said he was flattered that 2 people thought that much of him! LOL. I told him it was probably his wife using multiple screen names! LOL. He said it couldn't be her, she has nothing nice to say about him!!!!!!!!!

Really enjoyed talking to the man, he's a great example of E. Tx coaching legends! BTW, he didn't act like he's interested inbeing an AD again, but I wouldn't put anything past him.

Also talked to Coach Adams too. Another great guy and coach. Don't know if he has any intentions of moving either, tho.

LOL, was joking with Coach Hargett at the regional track meet that every job that comes open in E. Texas someone throws his name out there. He said he was flattered that 2 people thought that much of him! LOL. I told him it was probably his wife using multiple screen names! LOL. He said it couldn't be her, she has nothing nice to say about him!!!!!!!!!

Really enjoyed talking to the man, he's a great example of E. Tx coaching legends! BTW, he didn't act like he's interested inbeing an AD again, but I wouldn't put anything past him.

Also talked to Coach Adams too. Another great guy and coach. Don't know if he has any intentions of moving either, tho.

That's funny Panther! Sounds like Coach Hargett has a good sense of humor.

Well I do believe one thing, Willie could and would turn the program around, but the kids in Gladewater had better get ready, because he will work their behinds off and there would be NO disipline problems out of any of them or they are history, as a matter of fact the parents had better get ready too. Willie's motto is gata and we work our a_ _ off to beat your a_ _.

Cook or Little would be good guys on staff. Willie Hargett would bring experience and a good record with him as well, if he is interested.

What does Gladewater have coming back? I saw where their 800 relay team made state. Are they returning football guys?