Cross Roads

TRESUNO

Why is it stupid?? Cross Roads is not that good. Anybody can beat a team that makes 8 errors and is not agressive on the bases.

I'll give you the 8 errors comment. I had you pegged for some one associated with Cayuga but I guess not. They were plenty aggresive in each game they played Cayuga. Quite a few stolen bases and even a squeeze bunt. Didn't see the game against Hawkins, but wouldn't think you would need to be aggresive in a 13-3 win.

I'll give you the 8 errors comment. I had you pegged for some one associated with Cayuga but I guess not. They were plenty aggresive in each game they played Cayuga. Quite a few stolen bases and even a squeeze bunt. Didn't see the game against Hawkins, but wouldn't think you would need to be aggresive in a 13-3 win.

You misunderstood my post. I said Hawkins had 8 E's and they were not agressive. Runners 1st and 3rd, no outs nobody moved, base hits they went base to base, and runners 1st and 3rd, CR tried to turn 2 and runner stayed at 3rd.

You misunderstood my post. I said Hawkins had 8 E's and they were not agressive. Runners 1st and 3rd, no outs nobody moved, base hits they went base to base, and runners 1st and 3rd, CR tried to turn 2 and runner stayed at 3rd.

Ahhh, I did missread it, sorry :thumbsup:

you must not be watching the same team i have

Lets see, They had on white uni's with green letters black trim. Their fans had on black t-shirts w/white and green on them that said Cross Roads Playoffs on the front, and "There is no next year" on the back.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure we were watching the same team. I do have 1 question though? Are they emploding the school? Why is there no next year?

Just wondering?

Lets see, They had on white uni's with green letters black trim. Their fans had on black t-shirts w/white and green on them that said Cross Roads Playoffs on the front, and "There is no next year" on the back.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure we were watching the same team. I do have 1 question though? Are they emploding the school? Why is there no next year?

Just wondering?

ok the playoff shirts say there is no next TIME it was decided by the seniors to put that on there because this is there last year...you idiot

oh and by the way cross roads won 4-3 in game 2 on to play maud in area how do yall see that playing out?

ok the playoff shirts say there is no next TIME it was decided by the seniors to put that on there because this is there last year...you idiot

oh and by the way cross roads won 4-3 in game 2 on to play maud in area how do yall see that playing out?

I don't care what the shirt says or who put it on there. I just wanted you to know we were watching the same team.

They are not that good. Idiot or not. Thats the way I see it.

The Puppettmaster should relax and enjoy mothers day.

I am relaxed, and why is it important to you whether I believe CR is any good. Yuga has enough problems of their on this week. It would be bad to lose out in the 2nd round 2 years in a row.

I am relaxed, and why is it important to you whether I believe CR is any good. Yuga has enough problems of their on this week. It would be bad to lose out in the 2nd round 2 years in a row.

close your eyes and count to 100.................. lol!

WOW! Gunnar must have struck you out a bunch! Relax, I bet your coach on JV will let you hit some in BP next year after you get the field cleaned up. LMAO you are an idiot.

I think cross roads could make a serious run at it. When they are on, they are as tough as anyone in 1A. Jenkins and Rogers are really hitting their stride. Good luck to you guys from Westwood