Cross Roads vs Maud

jdb44

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jdb44 will probably be posting the score from our game...Good luck and safe travel to all the teams and fans that are headed out tonight!!

I'll see if I'm smart enough to handle it.

Congrats Cards. Way to stay focused. The big kid from CR battled all night on the mound. Great job of pitching by B White for the Cards and great job of moving the ball around Cards. I am too old for that much excitement.

P.S. Sorry about the updates last night. My phone whipped me, I guess I'm not that smart.

i believe this is going to go all three games cross roads finally got the bats working later in the game and starting feeling a little more confident at the plate. maud does a real good job of putting #### in play and making pitchers pay for there mistakes. jenkins didnt have his best stuff but did well battling back in the later innings

i believe this is going to go all three games cross roads finally got the bats working later in the game and starting feeling a little more confident at the plate. maud does a real good job of putting it in play and making pitchers pay for there mistakes. jenkins didnt have his best stuff but did well battling back in the later innings

i believe this is going to go all three games cross roads finally got the bats working later in the game and starting feeling a little more confident at the plate. maud does a real good job of putting #### in play and making pitchers pay for there mistakes. jenkins didnt have his best stuff but did well battling back in the later innings

Way to battle boys, very proud of how you hung in there. Jenkins did indeed battle and I expect the same from Rogers and Ramsey. I thought we should have their pitcher a little better. Was he their number one? B-NUT

Way to battle boys, very proud of how you hung in there. Jenkins did indeed battle and I expect the same from Rogers and Ramsey. I thought we should have their pitcher a little better. Was he their number one? B-NUT

No number ones, just kids who will go to mound and battle.

No, there are no #1's...we have four that are the same and who are guys, like the poster above stated, will battle...great ball game between two very scrappy teams...our defense is much, much better than what we showed last night but looking back...we should have expected the playoff jitters...for 7 of our starters that was their first taste of pressures of a playoff game...hopefully we will settle down and play solid defense Saturday...can't say enough good things about the Crossroads pitcher...that was one great example of toughness...he had several opportunites to fold but never wavered...great, great job...good luck and prayers for safety for both teams tommorow.

Congrats go out to Cross Roads. They beat us every way possible. They are way better than I gave them credit for being. And that lefty, wow what a game he pitched. He kept our kids off balance all day. I think 16 strike outs, great job kid. Good luck next week.

Wife let me out today to go watch some baseball and I am sure glad I got to go. The first game today was excellent. Crossroads lefty was really, really good today. He stayed 83-86 all game on the gun and his offspead stuff was just plain nasty. He also had the game winning hit in the game. I was very impressed with Mauds lefty. He pitched a heck of a game also. He just seemed like a real hardnosed kid that wouldn't give up or give in. Pitched his heart out. If I was a coach I would take a whole team of him. Second game Crossroads just kept putting pressure on and would not let up. The righty for Crossroads in that game struggled a little bit, but a parent said he hadn't pitched in quite a while, so he may have been a little rusty. He still did a good job though. Congratulations to both teams for their accomplishments this year, it was fun to watch you guys play today.

Wife let me out today to go watch some baseball and I am sure glad I got to go. The first game today was excellent. Crossroads lefty was really, really good today. He stayed 83-86 all game on the gun and his offspead stuff was just plain nasty. He also had the game winning hit in the game. I was very impressed with Mauds lefty. He pitched a heck of a game also. He just seemed like a real hardnosed kid that wouldn't give up or give in. Pitched his heart out. If I was a coach I would take a whole team of him. Second game Crossroads just kept putting pressure on and would not let up. The righty for Crossroads in that game struggled a little bit, but a parent said he hadn't pitched in quite a while, so he may have been a little rusty. He still did a good job though. Congratulations to both teams for their accomplishments this year, it was fun to watch you guys play today.

I too was paroled by the wife for a day. Very nice job by Ramsey, Rogers and the entire team. Best game I have seen Craig throw. Keep it up boys. B-NUT

One more comment. That had to be the tallest mound I have ever seen. I thought the pitchers might have a problem with it, but they seemed to do ok with it. Maybe it just looked tall from where I was, but it looked like a small mountain.