Moving to Longview area...

I've had a coach who is moving from Dallas to take an assistant/coordinator's job at Pine Tree and asked me about leagues for his son and daughter.

His daughter is apparently pretty good and is looking to join a 12 Under Volleyball and 12 Under Softball league. I think she can play very well.

Meanwhile, he also has an 8-year old son interested in any select baseball leagues/teams if they have them for his age...otherwise something where he can play and mix-in this summer.

And, he's also interested in the local Youth/Pop Warner football league contacts too.

Thank you.

David Smoak

I've had a coach who is moving from Dallas to take an assistant/coordinator's job at Pine Tree and asked me about leagues for his son and daughter.

His daughter is apparently pretty good and is looking to join a 12 Under Volleyball and 12 Under Softball league. I think she can play very well.

Meanwhile, he also has an 8-year old son interested in any select baseball leagues/teams if they have them for his age...otherwise something where he can play and mix-in this summer.

And, he's also interested in the local Youth/Pop Warner football league contacts too.

Thank you.

David Smoak