Overton vs Evadale

jdb44

Overton will have to keep the sticks going . . . Evadale has 3-4 on the mound who can do well, if they are on. As well, Overton will need to bring their A game as they did on Saturday!

My vote is Overton in 2! Go get em' Mustangs . . . RR is calling your name!!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overton will have to keep the sticks going . . . Evadale has 3-4 on the mound who can do well, if they are on. As well, Overton will need to bring their A game as they did on Saturday!

My vote is Overton in 2! Go get em' Mustangs . . . RR is calling your name!!!

Info on Evadale.....http://www.setxsports.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

All I know of Evadale is they must be good to have made it this far. However I will take Overton in three. B-NUT

I havent seen Overton play this year, but from what im hearing, they are pretty loaded. Evadale on the other hand, i have seen play. They are pretty solid through the line up with 3 or 4 players that can hit and hit well. The Tucker kid has tremendous power and is very selective at the plate with only 4 strikeouts all year. i just hope that the series goes three games and the fans get their moneys worth.

Already read the stats . . . didn't need threads . . . but thanks! Be at the game today . . . Overton has more than one pitcher . . . more than one hitter . . . and definately more than one PLAYER! The are a solid TEAM that comes together to make the best and the stats speak for themselves!!!

I just hope its a good series. Would love to see an Evadale/Lovelady rematch. I dont think it would end up the same way.

Won't ever happen....Might be a Cayuga/Evadale match....Probably gona be a Cayuga/Overton tho....Cayuga and Overton both win in 2 this week.

Won't ever happen....Might be a Cayuga/Evadale match....Probably gona be a Cayuga/Overton tho....Cayuga and Overton both win in 2 this week.

Only a couple hours untill we see how the match-up are on the field instead of on paper.

Cant be there so keep us posted.