Cayuga Vs. Evadale

Texsharp

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evadale beat Overton on the scoreboard, but Overton beat itself. In reality, a 6 error game cost them in Game 2 while 2 critical 6th inning errors led to three runs and they lost by 2. There is no way Evadale is better than Overton. Overton just beat itself.

Cayuga wont do that and will 10 run Evadale in each of the first two games and then will easily (gulp becuase we know how Cayuga people are) win the two games at Austin and bring home another state title and become one of the few teams that has won 2 titles in one calender year.

. Like I said in another post, Cayuga was given a gift by Overton and Cayuga won't be challenged again this year.

I still haven't seen the gift that overton gave Yuga. They should have asked for a gift reciept so that they could give it back though.

well lets here it Yuga fans, Im sure you have tons of excuses of why yall lost this game! I must say we may be loud from the stands, but at least our players respect the other team. Just in case yall missed it. When the pop fly to shortstop was being played your player passed the shortshort, stopped and backed up and clearly tried to cause the shortstop to miss the pop fly. NOW COME ON!! He is very lucky that he did not get thrown out of the game for that.. Maybe yall should stick to football and basketball..

well lets here it Yuga fans, Im sure you have tons of excuses of why yall lost this game! I must say we may be loud from the stands, but at least our players respect the other team. Just in case yall missed it. When the pop fly to shortstop was being played your player passed the shortshort, stopped and backed up and clearly tried to cause the shortstop to miss the pop fly. NOW COME ON!! He is very lucky that he did not get thrown out of the game for that.. Maybe yall should stick to football and basketball..

I won't give you any excuses. Too many errors. Evadale capitalized on them like a good team is supposed to. Game 2 will be a different game.

BUT, NOW COME ON!! How many calls can the umpires miss??!! If you are honest with yourself, you will admit that they did! Those calls, if they went a different way, have a HUGE outcome on the game. As for the batter, he was called out for interference. No matter, your guy caught it anyway.

As far as the last comment, I guess we can console ourselves with our TWO state rings and the Lone Star Cup....and game 2 and 3 come tomorrow.

Cowbell, good job. Home plate umpire your brother?

I won't give you any excuses. Too many errors. Evadale capitalized on them like a good team is supposed to. Game 2 will be a different game.

BUT, NOW COME ON!! How many calls can the umpires miss??!! If you are honest with yourself, you will admit that they did! Those calls, if they went a different way, have a HUGE outcome on the game. As for the batter, he was called out for interference. No matter, your guy caught it anyway.

As far as the last comment, I guess we can console ourselves with our TWO state rings and the Lone Star Cup....and game 2 and 3 come tomorrow.

Cowbell, good job. Home plate umpire your brother?

got to admit the umpire messed some calls up though on both sides not just cayugas . How many pitchers do cayuga have to throw 4 to evadales 2 and still have their ace comin out tomorrow to send cayuga packin

got to admit the umpire messed some calls up though on both sides not just cayugas . How many pitchers do cayuga have to throw 4 to evadales 2 and still have their ace comin out tomorrow to send cayuga packin

Good luck with that. Where did the umpires miss any calls for you guys? Just asking. No excuses, you guys were the better team today, we'll see what happens tomorrow.