Rogers Vs White Oak

lloyd45

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to be frustrating for White Oak fans and players watch a terrible Bushland team play for the 'ship

I think had the seeds been different White Oak could beat Rogers in the championship assuming they're both throwing number two's...

we were disapointed but we also knew that to make it 2 years in a row is a hard feat to accomplish and we did it. hopefully we make it 3 years in a row. got some kids coming back and some good one coming up. looking forward to another deep run in the playoffs next year. great season necks

New Waverly is going to be pretty tough to beat next year. They're my early fav to win it all. Although, it's been pretty foolish to pick against region IV. Nobody stands out to me over there at the moment.

i have to agree. look for new waverly to face central hieghts in regional final next year. will give the pitching edge to new waverly and the hitting edge to central hieghts. sleepers could include danbury, comfort, harmony & holliday. plenty of returning starters from this year

i have to agree. look for new waverly to face central hieghts in regional final next year. will give the pitching edge to new waverly and the hitting edge to central hieghts. sleepers could include danbury, comfort, harmony & holliday. plenty of returning starters from this year

who will harmony return?

who will harmony return?

all our pitching will be back. most of our infield & outfield are back also with some talented kids in waiting. we should be one of the favorites next year with harleton leaving the district and whiteoak losing most of their team. we will be very good in basketball & baseball next year.. football we will be o.k. also

Had to be frustrating for White Oak fans and players watch a terrible Bushland team play for the 'ship

I think had the seeds been different White Oak could beat Rogers in the championship assuming they're both throwing number two's...

Cam a team that makes it to the state tournament be "terrible?" I'm not sure if you have experienced this, but 15-18 year old athletes can have a fluctuation in performance level from time to time. Injuries, matchups, mood swings, boyfriend/girlfriend, weather, you name it. Maybe they were in a weak region...but "terrible?"