Horned Frogs to Omaha!

Congratulations to TCU. They made all the big plays today on the road in Austin against one of the traditional college baseball powerhouse programs in UT.

I would really enjoy seeing TCU win the national championship. Go Frogs!

Hook 'Em Horns!

I too will be rooting for the Horned Frogs in their first appearance in Omaha. I might even pull out the 'ol TCU t-shirt. That's right guys, I have a purple and white TCU baseball shirt; helped with a camp a couple years ago. :thumbsup:

Congrats to the Frogs. They earned it. I'll be rooting for them the rest of the way. Screw the Big 12! lol

What a way to win trip to World Series..had to beat Texas in Austin ..wanted to see it but TCU was given only 400 tickets to the Series games at Disch-Faulk..What the TCU coach has done equals Gary Patterson in football..He has put TCU baseball on the map. Getting Purke was huge and gave us the 3rd. pitcher we never had for a 3 game series.....

Congratultions to all Frog fans who backed them...Every Frog has his day!!! today is ours!!!!!!!!!!!

A trip to Omaha......cannot believe it...but its true........

What a way to win trip to World Series..had to beat Texas in Austin ..wanted to see it but TCU was given only 400 tickets to the Series games at Disch-Faulk..What the TCU coach has done equals Gary Patterson in football..He has put TCU baseball on the map. Getting Purke was huge and gave us the 3rd. pitcher we never had for a 3 game series.....

Congratultions to all Frog fans who backed them...Every Frog has his day!!! today is ours!!!!!!!!!!!

A trip to Omaha......cannot believe it...but its true........

Congratulations Frogman! I think I can say your Frogs have the backing of UT fans everywhere. Enjoy it, and I hope y'all win the whole thing.

The Frogs have a great shot at winning it all. In the WS, it's all about consistent pitching over a long stretch of games in the heat.

We are a very young ballclub this year. the catcher (Holaday) is a Senior as is 1st. baseman (Curry) and then reliever today are the only seniors...Tyler Lockwood.....

A couple are Freshman and a couple are Soph. and throw in a few Jrs. so a great group coming back. the pitcher today is a Soph. and Purke a Freshman...Maxwell is a Jr. so all 3 coming back...........

Anything can happen at CWS but is a win -win situation...to get to go. Certainly won't hurt recruiting either.............

The coaches have done a great job all year moving people around..in and out...finding right combination and chemistry.

Frogman are you going to Omaha? Wish the Frogs the best. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Remember Frogman if we were playing at Clark Field it would not have been a contest. :coolball:

I remember all too well when I played for the Frogs and went up against the horns in Austin. Too many #### were hit up on the big cliff in centerfiel against us..we hit one but texas hit 13 homeruns in a doubleheader ine day there against us...most of them oer the short rightfield fence there. I was a Sophmore that day and paying third base..Texas 3rd. baseman was Max Alvis...Texas should have won the natl. championship that year but came in 3rd.

Maybe next year the Frogs will get a Super Regional , along with Texas (should have this year) and both can go to Omaha.

Clark field could tell some stories if it could talk, that's for sure,

Congrats to the TCU Horned Frogs. They played an awesome game 1 & 3.

I'll be rooting for the Texas boys to go all the way in Omaha. Good luck Frogs.

Thanks for the state support from you Horn fans...Baseball is a funny game sometimes. I had thought the pitcher who was "wild" starting 2nd. game would win our 2nd game of series and worried the Sun. pitcher couldn't get it done. Maxwell had thrown a 3 hitter beating Baylor in Regional series final at Ft. Worth. but struggled ealrly on Sat. His high schol team

mate came trough on Sun. however.

Thanks for the state support from you Horn fans...Baseball is a funny game sometimes. I had thought the pitcher who was "wild" starting 2nd. game would win our 2nd game of series and worried the Sun. pitcher couldn't get it done. Maxwell had thrown a 3 hitter beating Baylor in Regional series final at Ft. Worth. but struggled ealrly on Sat. His high schol team

mate came trough on Sun. however.

Congrats and best wishes to the Frogs. We are Texas. We have always been Texas.