Controversial column

68Hornet

I can't believe that there are people B***HING about this article. Its great, it gave credit where credit is due. Your beloved PG was mentioned quit afew times and good things were said about the past three teams that were really good teams. And honestly 75% of everyone iv ever met from PG is a snob and in my view you would fall into that 75%.

At leave we PG snobs don't double post the same thing. :notworthy:

I can't believe that there are people B***HING about this article. Its great, it gave credit where credit is due. Your beloved PG was mentioned quit afew times and good things were said about the past three teams that were really good teams. And honestly 75% of everyone iv ever met from PG is a snob and in my view you would fall into that 75%.

nobody is......some of us just think it was bad timing...and quite frankly nobody really cares about what you think about pg or anyone else....

I doubt you have really met or know enough of us to call 75% of us snobs. Don't come on and flame us. Trolling for trouble with your name calling is not becoming.

I don't have a problem with the article. I just questioned the article written the next day, and it's timing.

And remember, Smoaky's policy against disguising profanity.

Don't get me wrong I was rooting for pg the whole way and last year and the year before thatand the year before that, considering I live about 5 miles from there I know enough to form an opinion and I made it.I just don't see the contriversial part of the article instead of giving props to the lone school he gave to the whole area. Anyway I get a kick out of making people mad on here so pay me no attention.