Head Baseball Coach Vacancy White Oak?

etxbaseball27

all we can hope for is that maybe foshee or stagner gets the job. they both served under the leadersip of jenkins. he has taught them both alot about coaching baseball. maybe they can install in the kids coming up the the same core values he taught the kids that have already played under him. he took average ball players and made them great.

White Oak's Berry signs with McPherson College

WHITE OAK — Standout White Oak baseball pitcher Wesley Berry has signed with McPherson College.

Berry was 15-0 with a 2.12 earned run average, 106 strikeouts and 31 walks in 69 1?3 innings in 2010. He threw five complete games, three shutouts and a no-hitter while helping the Roughnecks advance to the Class 2A state semifinals. Berry was a second-team selection on the 2010 Texas High School Baseball Coaches Association's Class 2A All-State Team.

McPherson is an NAIA school that plays in the Kansas Collegiate Athletic Conference.

Also attending McPherson college from White Oak are Chace Evans and Landon Pecot.

By the way. Before it gets posted about the talent pool. Just ask Longview, Hallsville, and Kilgore about the talent in that 14U group.

The three groups above them have some good ballplayers also. Jenks could of stayed along time and been very successfull year in and year out.

Derrick is gone. Congrats on the new job. Great move for you. I will miss not playing you. Remember I do have a winning record against you. Hope Foshee gets the job. Good luck to you both

I'm sorry to ask again(seems some conflicting reports) has Jenkins officially resigned from White Oak?

Stagner was the coach back in my day. If there is a vacancy he would be a great choice. Very organized and good instincts.

BTW i am so old i assume we are talking about Scott Stagner and not one of his kids, heaven forbid i am THAT old.

Derrick is gone. Congrats on the new job. Great move for you. I will miss not playing you. Remember I do have a winning record against you. Hope Foshee gets the job. Good luck to you both

Where is Jenkins headed and what is his new job?

Stagner was the coach back in my day. If there is a vacancy he would be a great choice. Very organized and good instincts.

BTW i am so old i assume we are talking about Scott Stagner and not one of his kids, heaven forbid i am THAT old.

If Scott was interested he would be a great choice