1st Anniversary of Michael Jackson's Death

OldSchool

And the Networks have specials all over TV tonight. Nevermind that the President is going to Toronto and sell us out, never mind a financial bill was passed and Senator Dodd, says "it is good, but who knows how it is gonna work"? nevermind that a stong group voted against an extension of unemployment benefits and stood against obama, Nevermind. I cuss cable, but it has its advantages.

And the Networks have specials all over TV tonight. Nevermind that the President is going to Toronto and sell us out, never mind a financial bill was passed and Senator Dodd, says "it is good, but who knows how it is gonna work"? nevermind that a stong group voted against an extension of unemployment benefits and stood against obama, Nevermind. I cuss cable, but it has its advantages.

The cable/sat networks have been airing specials daily and nightly since the day he died.

He aint on ESPN, food Channel, and never does he pre empt "Repo" :thumbsup:

Well, I didn't mean to imply that "all" of them did I've never seen any on the SPEED channel either. But while scrolling thru the guide I sometimes get very nauseous - what with all of the MJ specials that are airing.

And why would you polute up this MJ-free zone like this? :whome:

I'm not a big Animal Planet watcher but I do, for some odd reason, like shows about chimpanzees. Thought I found one the other night, but it was a story on MJ's chimp, Bubbles and how he is doing now. His freak sister, Latoya, needed a moment alone with Bubbles and asked him over and over if he remembered her from 20 years ago. He never answered.

Haven't missed him yet......

I do miss the young , black male Michael Jackson...

...the one of Beat It, Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough, and Thriller...

...the freaky old white lady child molesting Michael Jackson....not one bit!

This. Pretty much everything pre- Bad. Everything after that album, no gracias.

Don't forget backstabbing.

• 4 weeks later...

i'm sure you would all be very happy people if you had an ounce of the talent that michael jackson had...was he a wierdo? heck yea...was he proven guilty of molesting children? no sir he was not. He was an easy target and that family got bookoos of money from that settlement...here is a thought for all of you. If it were your child, would you take the money, say " ok this is good enough" and forget about the whole thing? Or would you rather see that person put in jail?

Mike was a genius. No one could move like mike, and no one could sing like mike. Very few were as creative as he was and few could have lived the life he lived growing up.

Michael Jackson IS MISSED by millions of people and rightfully so. Sorry that our political issues aren't aired prime time.

i'm sure you would all be very happy people if you had an ounce of the talent that michael jackson had...was he a wierdo? heck yea...was he proven guilty of molesting children? no sir he was not. He was an easy target and that family got bookoos of money from that settlement...here is a thought for all of you. If it were your child, would you take the money, say " ok this is good enough" and forget about the whole thing? Or would you rather see that person put in jail?

Mike was a genius. No one could move like mike, and no one could sing like mike. Very few were as creative as he was and few could have lived the life he lived growing up.

Michael Jackson IS MISSED by millions of people and rightfully so. Sorry that our political issues aren't aired prime time.

And I bet you wouldn't let him babysit your son.

And I bet you wouldn't let him babysit your son.

Would you let mick jagger babysit your son? Or Jimmy Paige, freddy mercury? How about Hendrix? Any of the guys from pink floyd? Nah i didn't think so. Just because he wouldn't make a good babysitter doesn't mean he isn't a music LEGEND!!!

Actually the difference between mike and these guys is you KNOW for a fact those guys were either living alternate lifestyles or doing drugs, or something else that you wouldn't want your child being around...Mike was never proven to be guilty of what everyone diss' on him for. Like I said, He's just an easy target.

Would you let mick jagger babysit your son? Or Jimmy Paige, freddy mercury? How about Hendrix? Any of the guys from pink floyd? Nah i didn't think so. Just because he wouldn't make a good babysitter doesn't mean he isn't a music LEGEND!!!

Actually the difference between mike and these guys is you KNOW for a fact those guys were either living alternate lifestyles or doing drugs, or something else that you wouldn't want your child being around...Mike was never proven to be guilty of what everyone diss' on him for. Like I said, He's just an easy target.

Last time I checked none of them had multiple charges of child molestation against them. And you say he is an easy target, so are they. Why haven't they had charges against them like MJ? Even his own body guards say he did it. What do you need, an 8x10 glossy with him fondling little boys?

nothing? no one can give this man credit for one of the most brilliant musical careers you will ever witness?

I guess it's a matter of taste. I have always liked R&B but have never cared for MJ even when he was with the Jackson 5. I'd take Junior Walker or Al Green anyday.

Last time I checked none of them had multiple charges of child molestation against them. And you say he is an easy target, so are they. Why haven't they had charges against them like MJ? Even his own body guards say he did it. What do you need, an 8x10 glossy with him fondling little boys?

Charges that were all dropped or settled out of court...again, if a man molests your child, is there any sum of money that results in you letting him go scot free? This is why i have always believed that mike didn't do it. Because if he did, then these people would of said "forget your money, you are going to jail sicko." And those other musicians aren't nearly at all the target that mike is. Not even Freddie mercury. Mike was definitely messed up and strange but the guy was brilliant.

Speed, it's not a matter of preference. it's a matter of recognizing greatness. I'm not a country fan but i would never say a bad word about hank williams or johnny cash. despite their messed up pasts. I respect their music and the influence they had on their respective genres. It's also a matter of being civil...not saying you weren't, but some of the people on here that Throw michael jackson into the dirt over something they have no idea about. Did mike do it? idk. I say no, some say yes. Did Ray Lewis kill a man? idk that either and neither does anyone else on here, but i bet they would still tell you he is one of the greatest linebackers to ever play the game...why can't you say the same about mike's music career?

Charges that were all dropped or settled out of court...again, if a man molests your child, is there any sum of money that results in you letting him go scot free? This is why i have always believed that mike didn't do it. Because if he did, then these people would of said "forget your money, you are going to jail sicko." And those other musicians aren't nearly at all the target that mike is. Not even Freddie mercury. Mike was definitely messed up and strange but the guy was brilliant.

Speed, it's not a matter of preference. it's a matter of recognizing greatness. I'm not a country fan but i would never say a bad word about hank williams or johnny cash. despite their messed up pasts. I respect their music and the influence they had on their respective genres. It's also a matter of being civil...not saying you weren't, but some of the people on here that Throw michael jackson into the dirt over something they have no idea about. Did mike do it? idk. I say no, some say yes. Did Ray Lewis kill a man? idk that either and neither does anyone else on here, but i bet they would still tell you he is one of the greatest linebackers to ever play the game...why can't you say the same about mike's music career?

I'm not saying he wasn't a legend and really don't care that he was weird. I just don't like him or for that matter Mick Jagger or a lot of other so called legends. Legends don't really mean anything to me if I don't like to listen to them.

I'm not saying he wasn't a legend and really don't care that he was weird. I just don't like him or for that matter Mick Jagger or a lot of other so called legends. Legends don't really mean anything to me if I don't like to listen to them.

lol then what are you doing?