Wonder how many sheeple feel this way?

parentofredheads

Saw this as a comment on an article:

"Remember Bush.. playing Golf? Now what do you think of those times? There isn't enough space here nor have I the time to do the rant I want... it's been building now for over a year. Yeah.. I voted for the jerk... Now look at the mess he's got us into. There's a song... "I was a fool ..." well, Yes I admit it. I should have listened to the opposition who claimed he's a Wolf in sheeps clothing. That's for sure. All I can say now is Hurry Up NOvember. and 2012.. so we, the voters, legal American Citizens, can extracate ourselves from the MESS I helped get us into. ( I hate cleaning up after myself)! But it has to be done. Come on America I'm Pulling for US !"

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20008924-503544.html

Funny how some folks wake up... course I'd still like to slap their head and scream STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!

It's to the point to where they're living in denial. They can see what's happening, they can hear what being said, what's being reported...but they can't bring themselves to believe it.

They want so desperately to believe the "change" that was promised them, but again, can't bring themselves to admit that once again, they fell into a democratic trap.

To that, I tell the ones who were fooled this:

If it seems to good to be true, nine times out of ten...it IS.