UFC 116

Did anyone else watch??

That should have been a stoppage. 9/10 referees would have stopped that fight in the first round while Carwin was pounding him out. Lesnar was NOT intelligently defending himself. To me it looked like he gave up and just let Carwin pound him, then saw that the referee wasn't going to stop it and thought "f**k it... I guess I'll keep fighting"

And before anyone calls me a bitter Carwin fan, I thought lesnar would prolly win.. but 9/10 times he would have lost that fight. UFC didnt want him to lose since fedor lost so they could have a legitimate no1...IMO should have been stopped..

He was defending himself.I guess we saw a different fight.

When he was on his back in the first round i didnt see him throw a single punch or try and get up..I know i had a few drinks but not enough that I didnt see that...lol..I hope cain beats him I just am not going to bet against him again thats for sure...amercian top team has said though that cain has the best cardio out of all their guys so who knows???? :hmm:

I've seen fights stopped for less. I knew when it wasn't stopped that Lesnar would end up winning. The fight that surprised me more was Bonner - I thought he was beat - but then the psycho in him came out.