Dez is a receiver, not Roy's valet

Should Dez tote Roy's pads?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Should Dez tote Roy's pads?

• Yes, it is a rite of passage for rookies
    • Yes, it helps bring team unity
    • No, he's there to catch not to carry pads
    • No, hazing is bad

No Longhorn fan would refer to Roy Williams as a T-Sip.

I don't recall doing that, but if so, it was probably to differentiate from OU Roy Williams.

I'm sure you've already found it while you were searching in vain to find somewhere I trashed THE UNIVERSITY. But that's mighty weak if that's all you have. C'mon man, we are THE UNIVERSITY. The 40 Acres. We Are Texas. What starts here changes the world! Get that weak stuff outta here that is only befitting of A&M or Tech or OU fans.

And, as I've already said many times, I wasn't a Texas fan until recently when due to the witty and intellgent posts by Texas fans the clouds parted, I saw the light, and the error of my ways, and I accepted the fact that Texas is the best.

HOOK'EM!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure you've already found it while you were searching in vain to find somewhere I trashed THE UNIVERSITY. But that's mighty weak if that's all you have. C'mon man, we are THE UNIVERSITY. The 40 Acres. We Are Texas. What starts here changes the world! Get that weak stuff outta here that is only befitting of A&M or Tech or OU fans.

"It's a pity I'm supporting Alabama, a team I loathe "

(1-5-2010 Typerwoods) So if Texas gets destroyed in the Alabama game

"It's a pity I'm supporting Alabama, a team I loathe "

(1-5-2010 Typerwoods) So if Texas gets destroyed in the Alabama game

Another swing and a miss!

Do you know what the word "if" means?

That was even weaker than Longhornfan's. Get that mamby-pamby weak stuff out of here and act like THE UNIVERSITY of TEXAS. HOOK'EM!

You must be really frustrated to spend all that time looking and that's all you came up with. I know, as Texas fans, frustration is not something we usually have to deal with, being the best and all.

But, find solace in the knowledge that we would have won that game, had Colt not been injured early in the game. Even with him on the sideline unable to throw, we had a fantastic comeback and almost defeated the Crimson Menace.

The "IF" is in a thread title and is totally irrelevant. It is for reference only. The "quote" is the point. You supported a team you loathe, which is defined as " to feel strong hatred or disgust for". Why would you support a team you have feel a strong hatred over your beloved Horns?

But a nice try at deflecting the point.

The "IF" is in a thread title and is totally irrelevant. It is for reference only. The "quote" is the point. You supported a team you loathe, which is defined as " to feel strong hatred or disgust for". Why would you support a team you have feel a strong hatred over your beloved Horns?

But a nice try at deflecting the point.

The "IF" is in the quote. Read the black parts.

As for the rest, elementary.

I only started loving the Horns a few weeks ago. At the time of the National Championship game, I was indifferent to them. But, thanks to the incredible intellegence posted by such Texas fans as yourself, my mind has been changed and I now love the Longhorns. I only wish Colt had not gotten hurt - we would have won then.

HOOK'EM!

Not a quote. The "black parts" are a link. A quote contains the words between the quotation marks. " "

Whatever, your reference was obtuse with you not quoting the entire post. Out of context much?

Still weak, weak, weak. Not to mention it has nothing to do with the thread subject. What was the definition of trolling?

I'm now a Texas fan and darn proud of it! We are Texas!

HOOK'EM!