Romo's girlfriend?

Is Tony Romo's girlfriend Candice not popular enough? It seems in the past people couldn't wait to get on here and bash Tony for having a dating life away from football. The same ones that complained back then could be firing off at Miles Austin for having a star girlfriend (Kim Kardashian). It's just interesting how this all works.

I think Romo's arm is sore because of Candice being around. She is taking his focus away from practice and doesn't get warmed up enough. :smirk:

Pictures not working...............

I just saw that. It was up for a while after I posted it yesterday. Not sure what happened to it. I just googled her name and found one of her at the Miss Missouri pageant in her bikini. She is quite a looker.

I just saw that. It was up for a while after I posted it yesterday. Not sure what happened to it. I just googled her name and found one of her at the Miss Missouri pageant in her bikini. She is quite a looker.

Nice :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
Is Tony Romo's girlfriend Candice not popular enough? It seems in the past people couldn't wait to get on here and bash Tony for having a dating life away from football. The same ones that complained back then could be firing off at Miles Austin for having a star girlfriend (Kim Kardashian). It's just interesting how this all works.

I think Romo's arm is sore because of Candice being around. She is taking his focus away from practice and doesn't get warmed up enough. :smirk:

Maybe Romo was thinking about her when he pulled the most bone headed play of the year last night right before half time. Whatever he was thinking about.......it wasn't very bright.

Maybe Romo was thinking about her when he pulled the most bone headed play of the year last night right before half time. Whatever he was thinking about.......it wasn't very bright.

The mistake was not Romo's. Tashard should have gone down instead of trying for the extra yards. That's when a large number of fumbles take place. You can't blame a QB for a runners mistake.

The mistake was not Romo's. Tashard should have gone down instead of trying for the extra yards. That's when a large number of fumbles take place. You can't blame a QB for a runners mistake.

Nope, but you can blame him for not just going down himself.....or throwing the ball down field. It is definitely Romo's fault.

Geez, I wish you guys would quit ragging on Romo. He is one of the top 25 quarterbacks in the league and is averaging close to six yards a completion. Most "bright" people know that the bill of the cap faces the front.