The Official Rangers @ Rays 3-Game Series Thread

cheaptrick77

:texrangers: Magic number 37

If the Rangers finish 23-23 ( I feel they do better!) :texrangers:

The Angels would need to finish 30-13

or

The A's would need to finish 33-13

I am really believing in this team more than ever !

:texrangers: Manager of the year and MVP are I feel to be a lock thus far! :texrangers:

You can ask anybody that was sitting with me watching this game...2 on 1 out in bottom 8 still 4-2 i said it was time to go get cliff.

Message to Ron Washington JUST BECAUSE ITS CLIFF LEE DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO TRY AND GET A COMPLETE GAME OUT OF HIM EVERY TIME!

You have one of the best closers in the AL if not all of baseball...have his butt starting to get lose in the top of the 8th so that he could have been warm for that situation!

Agreed. My wife and I both sadi at that exact moment you did that Lee should have been pulled. They were on him and everyone knew it but Ron. Oh well. It's just one game. Lee will eventually win a game for us. I just hope its sooner than later.

....one thing. Was I the only one who noticed that Lee's fastball was coming in at 86-87 on all those hitters in the 8th? His last batter his velocity got back up to 92-93. If I was a conspiracist, I would say he was throwing ducks up there intentionally.

....one thing. Was I the only one who noticed that Lee's fastball was coming in at 86-87 on all those hitters in the 8th? His last batter his velocity got back up to 92-93. If I was a conspiracist, I would say he was throwing ducks up there intentionally.

It ain't the heat!!! :zorro:

The problem last night was not Lee. It was Arias. He should have caught the pop up double and he should not have

stayed back on the grounder and then try for a double play. He made a bonehead play and you just can't win like that. The Rangers have to get Kinsler back in the lineup I predict that last night was the last Ranger appearance of his career for Arias.

The pop up was Boggs' ball to call off Arias, not the other way around. Either of them could have made the catch, but Boggs has to take charge on it since he is the one who can see it and track it the whole way. Still doesn't explain why Lee was getting ripped that inning. They were teeing off on his pitches.