Rusk vs Center

bobby80

Depending on the strength of Rusk's D this game could be low scoring or a blowout... Center's D is just as good this year, All the same Dline from last year except they all have another offseason under their belt. I got a pretty good feeling the MLB will be newcomer of the year. The offense will be good as well, but much like last year I think it may take them a game or two to get clicking on all cylinders. New QB but he has pretty good chemistry with his receivers.

This may sound homerish, but I think in order for Rusk to have a chance they will have to control the clock. But as we saw in last years game, even if they control the ball for more than 3/4 of the game Center can still win.

Depending on the strength of Rusk's D this game could be low scoring or a blowout... Center's D is just as good this year, All the same Dline from last year except they all have another offseason under their belt. I got a pretty good feeling the MLB will be newcomer of the year. The offense will be good as well, but much like last year I think it may take them a game or two to get clicking on all cylinders. New QB but he has pretty good chemistry with his receivers.

This may sound homerish, but I think in order for Rusk to have a chance they will have to control the clock. But as we saw in last years game, even if they control the ball for more than 3/4 of the game Center can still win.

10 points to RideUmRough07 for using the "word" homerish! Close or not, I think Center wins this one.

Rusk is definitely young and will have lots of kids going both ways... but don't underestimate their ability to win in this game...

They showed last year how they can beat Center... Eliminate the two fumbles and Rusk is in the postseason...

I can't wait to get there tonight...

Rusk 20, Center 14