Tatum @ Atlanta

TheRedBaron

Taum Vs. Atlanta  

92 members have voted

1. 1. How will this game go?

• Tatum in a blowout
    • Tatum by a couple of touchdowns
    • Atlanta finds their feet and pulls out a win.
    • Atlanta in a blowout
    • Are you kidding me? Atlanta has no chance!
    • Atlanta will look good and redeem themselves but it won't be enough.

we're playing in Atlanta this year. no "turf"...just real GRASS...you know that stuff that grows in your yard that you don't want to mow most of the year?

you guys just BRING IT! bring everything you've got! we're ready for you!

Is ATL ever going to get turf? What is the hold up?

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EAGLE 8 if you are going to put the College players in your signature you should include all. but maybe you just use ball handlers.

Daylon McCoy led in Tackles with a total of 9 in the season opener for UL against Georgia. Daylon had 5 solo and 4 assist.

Chris Thompson started for the third year this time on the other side the ball as an offensive tackle.

nice article was e-mailed out to TABC members and you would know this if you were a member.

Cashas Pollard started as a safety for NW

Now we're talkin football.......step up and talk the trash. We welcome it.

LOL....no sir. Lil Webby can get a step if he wants, we'll go get him. Gilmer couldn't even match up with our speed by any means. You broke on them....it wont happen on us........ Allen, Malone, and Watkins all run in the 4.4 range....Desmond flirts with with the 4.4s with a low 4.5 range, thats our secondary. Woodard(OLB) runs a 4.4, MLB Lockridge(6' 220 lbs, 4.5 to 4.6 range).

Make no mistake we will be the faster team on all counts. BJ Allen went for 290 yards on 23 carries with 3 TDs against Gilmer. QB Jalen Overstreet ran for 130+ on 9 carries with 3 TDs.......we racked up over 500 yards of total offense on them. Did I mention we beat them? I dont think we'll hit 63......but we're gonna do big time damage. And in country folk terms......we's a comin".....and we's a comin" for blood and revenge. Best of luck to the Rabs.

I don't have a dog in this hunt, but from everything I've heard ATL has a pretty good track record as does Tatum. Sounds like to whom ever has the best blockers and gameplan will win!!! Good to both

your right about the speed thing liberty hill beat crockett with no speed at all in the regional semi.a well coached team that plays all on their lanes correct and has a power running game can beat a fast team,i have seen this first hand.

oh yea speed no workie against the wing-t. :highfive:

we're playing in Atlanta this year. no "turf"...just real GRASS...you know that stuff that grows in your yard that you don't want to mow most of the year?

you guys just BRING IT! bring everything you've got! we're ready for you!

I can guaranteee you one thing THE TATUM EAGLES want be bringing any weak stuff.

EAGLE 8 if you are going to put the College players in your signature you should include all. but maybe you just use ball handlers.

Daylon McCoy led in Tackles with a total of 9 in the season opener for UL against Georgia. Daylon had 5 solo and 4 assist.

Chris Thompson started for the third year this time on the other side the ball as an offensive tackle.

nice article was e-mailed out to TABC members and you would know this if you were a member.

What email? I havent recieved any emails this week.

Another definition of a troll is someone who ain't got anybody to talk to and comes over to another thread and tries to hi-jack it talking about something else..

fyi i am on some of the largest forums in the world :woohoo: some with close to 500,000 members so nah i got someone to talk to.

oh you mean i am a thread jacker/post hi-jacker lol.

well mabey i should get about 5,000 members to come over here to talk to me then how does that sound. :unsure: :unsure: mabey 10,000 then. :woohoo: :woohoo:

fyi i am on some of the largest forums in the world :woohoo: some with close to 500,000 members so nah i got someone to talk to.

well mabey i should get about 5,000 members to come over here to talk to me then how does that sound. :unsure: :unsure: mabey 10,000 then. :woohoo: :woohoo:

WOW....you must be somebody special then. Largest forums in the world????? Are you James Bond?????...no no no.....let me guess, you're Bruce Willis? No? Are you 50 Cent? No? Are you Usher Raymond? No? Then who the hell are you? I mean dang you got 5,000 to 10,000 people that got your back. Ohhhhh, you're Oprah..........bring 'em out then. Lets here from Oprah's fan club.

Easy Hoss....didnt realize MCoy redshirted as a freshman.....dont know a Chris Thompson....are you talkin bout Isaiah Thompson at Houston??? If so, didn't realize he redshirted either. Couldn't find the stats on Pollard. Its a work in progress......I'm workin on it, give me a break here.

he won't be doing anything on here for the next ten days.

The grass turf seems to suit the purpose for the time being. Besides when it becomes "imperative" the HS game be played in stadiums resembling Jerry Jones Collesium-talk about people complaining about property taxes!

I think perhaps those in Atlanta that control the revenues are using good sense right now. The school facilities themselves are obviously in need of some uplifits.

Give me a good ol' grass field anyday....... :thumbsup:

Give me a good ol' grass field anyday....... :thumbsup:

I will have to admit Tatum has an awesome facility, love the score board, love the turf too sure makes it nice when its wet. With the taxes from mining and now the oil and gas I dont guess the district is hurting any!

I figured out what Maxjean's reasons for trolling on the Tatum threads each week were: Crockett didn't have a thread, so I made one for them this week against Coldsprings! lol. That way he can have something to talk about other then the slight chance that they might get the dubious honor of playing Tatum in the playoffs. Because, really, do we have to listen to this guy talk about Crockett till we get to the playoffs? lol. Enjoy.