New Boston/Dangerfield-District 7-3A DI

spakastu

lol...posted at the New Boston Booster Club website..........The Booster Club will have its regular monthly meeting on Monday December 2nd at the field house at 6pm. The subject of the meeting will be the upcoming Gunslinger basketball tournament. All are welcome to attend. We will need lots of help during the Gunslinger.

True story...lol

BOOM.. Bam... BOOM ......BAHAHAHAHA.gunslinger..Thats Hillarious.............BOOM ...BOOM...And NB sets the pick and Roll

Kong They all headin for the hills now that they have all started smelling that Crow stew in the Pot. But thats ok we have enough cookin for NB that I'm sure there will be some leftovers after friday night, We will Just put it in the freezer for next year and let em eat cold leftovers.

LOL... I agree they don't seem to be having any fun this week they be acting like the old maid in the Library when we was in school, whats up with that. You can actually hear and see the fear in their posts. They need to chill and have fun this last week of their season.

Well guys! Im home from the pool tournament. Looks like im all alone on here to get hammered on! But oh well, me and my buddy Jim B can take it. Give me ur best shot! Lol. By the way, Crush, i wasnt settin up earlier with Neal thing. Im always talkin HS football and its not always NB. If a kid is good, im gonna brag on him. Regardless of the school he is from. And Neal deserves it. I never shut up about Haskins last year, or now! I just love me sum high school ball. But i still say NB wins friday!!!!

Well guys! Im home from the pool tournament. Looks like im all alone on here to get hammered on! But oh well, me and my buddy Jim B can take it. Give me ur best shot! Lol. By the way, Crush, i wasnt settin up earlier with Neal thing. Im always talkin HS football and its not always NB. If a kid is good, im gonna brag on him. Regardless of the school he is from. And Neal deserves it. I never shut up about Haskins last year, or now! I just love me sum high school ball. But i still say NB wins friday!!!!

I know ya feeling Man, I still say I'm gonna win every week when I fill out my Lotto ticket.

lol...posted at the New Boston Booster Club website..........The Booster Club will have its regular monthly meeting on Monday December 2nd at the field house at 6pm. The subject of the meeting will be the upcoming Gunslinger basketball tournament. All are welcome to attend. We will need lots of help during the Gunslinger.

True story...lol

They still have the tournament even if NB is not in it. The same thing happen last year and NB was not in the tournament.

They still have the tournament even if NB is not in it. The same thing happen last year and NB was not in the tournament.

Save a bracket for the Lions.

Winter weather is very tricky. 1-2 degrees can be the difference between a significant ice storm and a general cold wet gloomy day. (Like last week...we really were fortunate the rain we received was not an ice storm...that 1 or 2 degrees would have made a difference) Ice/snow pack on ground 100 miles or more upwind can make that diference in temp here. Too many factors to accurately predict more than a day out.

one weather report I read this morning had things looking much better for Friday and Friday night. I am not sure anyone really knows for sure, I wonder why.

Just the way Texas weather is. lol You never know till its here.

Yeah, been seeing different things. Game time may cold but no precip.

It's kinda borderline Ice or rain or both. We will see i guess come Friday.