jville vs gilmer updates please

ComBat

Sounds like you better enjoy it this year and be a little humble about it. You future might not be as good with Gilmer as it was in this one game.

True enough. It is not really about being humble. I believe that the beef is about respect. We have always respected the talent and teams that Gilmer has produced. We have went through many years where we had to eat crow. It just seems that some some Gilmer fans say "Yea Tatum is great, Tatum players are great, Tatum coahes are great, and yes you beat us, BUT if only's always come up and make it sound like Tatum was just lucky. We feel that is was much more than luck and this year we had the better team on the field. Is really no concern, just fun to get a rise out of them. We are more worried about Pitt next week. Should be a great game. Hope they are as fun as Gilmer fans.

Now lets move on to this week. I bet Gilmer loses!!! :rolleyes:

Actually hope that our East Texas friends win out. Would love to see them beat Carthage, Henderson, Pitt and take the district title.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I will say it Tatum came to play and won. No luck involved just hard work. They are the better team until we beat them. My hat off to the Eagles you did what you had to do and good luck on the rest of your season. Enjoy, you deserve it. Lot of team work. Now get ready for the future but remember the past as we will get you next year. Make east Texas proud.

OK I will say it Tatum came to play and won. No luck involved just hard work. They are the better team until we beat them. My hat off to the Eagles you did what you had to do and good luck on the rest of your season. Enjoy, you deserve it. Lot of team work. Now get ready for the future but remember the past as we will get you next year. Make east Texas proud.

I am going to copy your post. I am sure that I will need to say the same thing in reverse sometime during the next few years. Hopefully it will be a few years, but I doubt it. Best of luck to the Buckeyes. Take care of business in district, those are the games that count, then show em what ya got in the playoffs. I believe that many will under estimate your team because of there loses to good teams. The Buckeyes could just as easy been 3-0 at this point, if the ball bounces the other way just one or two times.

True enough. It is not really about being humble. I believe that the beef is about respect. We have always respected the talent and teams that Gilmer has produced. We have went through many years where we had to eat crow. It just seems that some some Gilmer fans say "Yea Tatum is great, Tatum players are great, Tatum coahes are great, and yes you beat us, BUT if only's always come up and make it sound like Tatum was just lucky. We feel that is was much more than luck and this year we had the better team on the field. Is really no concern, just fun to get a rise out of them. We are more worried about Pitt next week. Should be a great game. Hope they are as fun as Gilmer fans.

Now lets move on to this week. I bet Gilmer loses!!! :rolleyes:

Actually hope that our East Texas friends win out. Would love to see them beat Carthage, Henderson, Pitt and take the district title.

REALLY!!!