Tenaha vs Garrison

Hayseed

Cats r Dogs  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Tenaha or Garrison

• Tigers
    • Bulldogs

Wonder what changes we will see from the tigers on Friday. They are really struggling to find an identity on offense.

From what I've heard Tenaha is coming out Friday in the inverted wishbone! Can't wait. Obviously we can't throw or catch it so lets run the #### out of it!!!

Well we can't run it either without coughing up the pill. Don't be a fairweather fan though Greezy, Lol!! We got something in store for Friday just wait and see.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm yall got somethiung in store for Garrison friday

I can't wait

you know supposably yall had something in store for Alto but I don't think that it worked...

I mean 47-6 what did yall have in store for Alto???

An endless supply of the football. That didn't work out too well.

Hmm yall got somethiung in store for Garrison friday

I can't wait

you know supposably yall had something in store for Alto but I don't think that it worked...

I mean 47-6 what did yall have in store for Alto???

If I'm not mistaken, I think most of the TOP teams took a night off last week. I Take u r a Longview fan :nowhearthis:

Garrsion gonna be ready..i cannot wait...........

The tigers showed us last week that they are not even as good as they say!!!!!!! Watched then at Joaquin and all the could do is run outside! Dogs will be more prepared for that then Joaquin was. Dogs by alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The tigers showed us last week that they are not even as good as they say!!!!!!! Watched then at Joaquin and all the could do is run outside! Dogs will be more prepared for that then Joaquin was. Dogs by alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats a big margin of victory for a team that can't stop the run. you are a very good running team, I give you that. But we will be balanced and we will be better! And when the post season come, you are more than welcome to jump on the wagon. Lol!!

Winnsboro ran outside on Garrison quite successfully and Tenaha has a lot more speed than Winnsboro. If Garrison plays as sloppily and as emotionless as they did last week, Tenaha will blow them out. As big as Garrison is up front, they should be able to play ball control on offense and control the clock and the score .... IF somebody lights a fire under their butts and they cut down on their bonehead play calling!

Winnsboro ran outside on Garrison quite successfully and Tenaha has a lot more speed than Winnsboro. If Garrison plays as sloppily and as emotionless as they did last week, Tenaha will blow them out. As big as Garrison is up front, they should be able to play ball control on offense and control the clock and the score .... IF somebody lights a fire under their butts and they cut down on their bonehead play calling!

The Bulldog defense has made major improvements since their first game and will be ready for the Tiger offense. The Tigers do have speed, but do not opt to use it all the time. Garrison is bigger and stronger than anything Tenaha has and should be able to handle anything Tenaha throws at them. The Dogs need to arrive FIRED UP. I don't know what plays you might be referring to when you talk about needing to cut down on bonehead play calling. So far the play calling and the drive to win has landed the Bulldogs at 3-0......

The Bulldog defense has made major improvements since their first game and will be ready for the Tiger offense. The Tigers do have speed, but do not opt to use it all the time. Garrison is bigger and stronger than anything Tenaha has and should be able to handle anything Tenaha throws at them. The Dogs need to arrive FIRED UP. I don't know what plays you might be referring to when you talk about needing to cut down on bonehead play calling. So far the play calling and the drive to win has landed the Bulldogs at 3-0......

I'm sure that Garrison is big, but Tenaha has a 315 lb Left tackle and DT that plays next to a 260 lb guard and a 220 lb center. They ain't exactly tiny..... Couple that with the fact that Tenaha has been playing teams that are supposedly "bigger and stronger" forever. The game will come down to conditioning in the heat, special teams, and turnovers. All that other stuff is a wash....If Tenaha plays like they did last week, they'll lose 26-14. If they work out the kinks, they'll win 20-7

I'm sure that Garrison is big, but Tenaha has a 315 lb Left tackle and DT that plays next to a 260 lb guard and a 220 lb center. They ain't exactly tiny..... Couple that with the fact that Tenaha has been playing teams that are supposedly "bigger and stronger" forever. The game will come down to conditioning in the heat, special teams, and turnovers. All that other stuff is a wash....If Tenaha plays like they did last week, they'll lose 26-14. If they work out the kinks, they'll win 20-7
We're gonna have a different look from friday i would speculate.

There is a good chance that we could learn something from this past weeks mistakes and play much better this game!

You are correct, good teams learn from their mistakes and correct them. Mistakes and turnovers have contributed to many lost football games. I think a close game favors Garrison, 10+ points favor the Tigers. The pit should be dried out and conditions improved from last week.

Yep 'Bro1212' and shuffling the deck a little as well! We are gonna have a slightly different look personnel wise.

I'm hoping with Assuntay at QB & Reginald running/recieving the ball we'll be able to put some more points on the board...

Thats a big margin of victory for a team that can't stop the run. you are a very good running team, I give you that. But we will be balanced and we will be better! And when the post season come, you are more than welcome to jump on the wagon. Lol!!

Dont believe I will be on that wagon! As for stopping the run, Last I checked, you have to hold onto the ball to run? What about that quarterback problem you are having?? I still say Dogs by alot!!!!!