Baylor Could Not Finish In the Top 4 of the MWC.....

Ih8refs

Why?

I collect NFL Jerseys...when I was a kid I always loved helmets and Jerseys....so I have a bunch of mini helmets in my home office and I collect Jerseys.

I don't have a problem with anyone that collects the stuff. My office has jerseys, ####, helmets etc. I have a problem with grown men that wear jerseys, jorts and crocs. Take a stroll through wal-mart sometime and you will know what I am talking about.

I don't have a problem with anyone that collects the stuff. My office has jerseys, ####, helmets etc. I have a problem with grown men that wear jerseys, jorts and crocs. Take a stroll through wal-mart sometime and you will know what I am talking about.

I dont wear Jorts or Crocs but I throw on the Jerseys when the temp gets colder

I think Baylor will be better than most people expect. Robert Griffin had some good runs against a great UT defense. From what I hear TCU's defense isn't quite as good as last year's version, but TCU will win this game. Not by 100 or 50. Maybe by 14.

TCU would be living in the Big12 basement every year

just saying

The worst part about moving to DFW after I graduated was all the TCU homers still butthurt about not getting in the big12. TCU wouldnt be successful if it wasnt for being in the CUSA and MWC. If the roles were switched, TCU would still be like they were pre-Patterson, just like Baylor is now. Baylor will cover the spread this year, if not pull an upset. We're looking better this year

It's funny when one person doesn't agree with another. Or roots for his team he is a teeshirt fan.

Ill have a drink with any good fan from any team, even when they are playing my team that day. One that is true to their team and respects others.

I wont even sit next to a tshirt fan who knows nothing about their team or mine and has nothing to say but "you suckk"

No they won't.......

What makes you think that Baylor ( who suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks ) can play with a dominate program like TCU?

And what stats do you have that Baylor suuuuuuuucks? What I want to know is why all the bitterness to Baylor, just because TCU didn't get invited to the Big 12? How is that Baylor's fault?

I don't know if Baylor will beat TCU, but it could happen, and that's who I will be pulling for today. But if TCU does win, it won't be by 50 points. Get over yourself! It's ok to debate teams, but saying another team suuuuucks is not a debate, it's really just someone showing their ignorance, and lack of knowledge for football and the teams involved!

TCU would be living in the Big12 basement every year

just saying

The worst part about moving to DFW after I graduated was all the TCU homers still butthurt about not getting in the big12. TCU wouldnt be successful if it wasnt for being in the CUSA and MWC. If the roles were switched, TCU would still be like they were pre-Patterson, just like Baylor is now. Baylor will cover the spread this year, if not pull an upset. We're looking better this year

If moving to the WAC, CUSA, or MWC were the only reason TCU had success then shouldn't Houston, SMU and Rice be as successful as TCU for having left the SWC

If moving to the WAC, CUSA, or MWC were the only reason TCU had success then shouldn't Houston, SMU and Rice be as successful as TCU for having left the SWC

Houston was ranked before Briles left

TCu always had a good team, it became even better when they went to CUSA and wrecked shop and got some good recruits because of it. Thats why theyre in the boat theyre in now. Baylor was a decent team and had a great coach, if they wouldve went to a smaller, weaker conference a similar result wouldve happened.

You're right he was a good HIGH SCHOOL COACH....

When he beats a top 25 team, let me know

Frogs by 50

BuddyGarrity lack of know is pretty pathetic

Stephenville was bad and Briles left them in good shape, When Briles got the Houston Job they were bad and he left them in good shape and Briles will do the same at Baylor. TCU will win this game, and Baylor is on the right track to turning the program around, and I am all for all Texas Universitys being good.

Houston was ranked before Briles left

As I said, if it were as easy as moving to a so-called "lesser" conference shouldn't all 4 former SWC teams be enjoying the success TCU has? The success that it took TCU a few years to find. TCU actually did worse for several years after moving from the SWC to the old 16 team WAC.