? on Band Song in Football Game for Henderson/Center

SFAHORN99

has to be call out

seems like every east texas band plays it. dont know where it came from. just remember I heard it at a TVCC game. We even played it for a while. Wow did it ever get old

It's a song that developed form the tuba battles between TVCC and TJC, Tatum picked it up then West Rusk played it the following year. Word got around and every band plays it now.

It's a song that developed form the tuba battles between TVCC and TJC, Tatum picked it up then West Rusk played it the following year. Word got around and every band plays it now.

I know that TVCC played it all the time in the early 2000's. I remember that song got played right before the TVCC and Kilgore College fight broke out between the teams in 2001 at TVCC stadium. And of course the fight started due to a Henderson boy. Its always our fault.

I dunno if it was ever a beer song...

Florida State played in years ago...

Oooooooh ok. I think Frankston makes an attempt at it sometimes, their band needs lots of work. I was thinking of the old Tom's beer theme song. Lots of bands played in the 70's until UIL banned it because of the beer affiliation.

Oooooooh ok. I think Frankston makes an attempt at it sometimes, their band needs lots of work. I was thinking of the old Tom's beer theme song. Lots of bands played in the 70's until UIL banned it because of the beer affiliation.

We will play it from time to time...

Our logo in mid-late 90s was an Eagle dressed as a Indian...

haha thats our band.. we dont play it during kickoffs, its more of a victory song when we get ahead in the 4th quarter.. most of our players and obviously our band members have fun with it lol

i just thought about this, but i cant believe that i just posted on a band topic.. wow must have been a long boring week lol