Christine O'Donell

HouTex

Yep, you pay for your youthful sins when it comes to politics. Her machine was not big enough to hide or spin it like the big boys.

Had she been a "witch" or wiccan since birth, the media would say she was expressing her freedom of religion.

But since she now appears to be Christian, she is deemed to be unfit for public office.

People without morals seem to have a clearer path to elected office. Some officials will never be wrong since they have no moral barometer in which to measure up to. Kind of twisted.

You would probaly have better luck converting and redeeming a witch than a Muslim.

I always thought that you guys were waxing serious, but this is one where you all are obviously seeking "last Comic Standing" status.

This is not a case where she was unjustly accused of this behaviour, but where she has openly admitted to "dabbling". You are the same people who did not want the elected president to address your children and encourage them to strive for higher education. Ya'll really got it twisted!

Had she been a "witch" or wiccan since birth, the media would say she was expressing her freedom of religion.

But since she now appears to be Christian, she is deemed to be unfit for public office.

People without morals seem to have a clearer path to elected office. Some officials will never be wrong since they have no moral barometer in which to measure up to. Kind of twisted.

Good point.

I always thought that you guys were waxing serious, but this is one where you all are obviously seeking "last Comic Standing" status.

This is not a case where she was unjustly accused of this behaviour, but where she has openly admitted to "dabbling". You are the same people who did not want the elected president to address your children and encourage them to strive for higher education. Ya'll really got it twisted!

Typical lib, lecturing everyone. In my post, I really was making fun of Witches, Muslims, and evangelicals and of course obama. Of course if we make fun of the annointed one, you guys get twisted off. And you sat your kids down to listen to George Bush??