• Gilmer

Gilmer won't be able to contain the following:

Corey Davis

Courtney Davis

Alonzio Johnson

D.L. Davis

Dae Dae Gordon

Good luck bucs yall will need it!

We won't need any "luck" to beat y'all, just good ol' fundamental football. I'm pretty sure the Buckeyes won't be able to completely stop the Bears, but the question is.....will the Bears be able to stop the Buckeyes enough to win? I don't think so. Good luck to the Bears in trying, though. :thumbsup: You will definitely need it!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gilmer won't be able to contain the following:

Corey Davis

Courtney Davis

Alonzio Johnson

D.L. Davis

Dae Dae Gordon

Good luck bucs yall will need it!

You're gonna be pretty dissapointed if you acutally believe what you just said.

OK. I Love that G-water fans are stirring the pot. LOL The Bucks are coming into their own. I love how everyone said that the Buckeyes were a disappointment because they lost the 34 game home win streak in their loss to Tatum. These Buckeyes didn't lose anything more than a football game early in THEIR season. The Buckeyes of THIS year are coached by a great staff and are great young men. They WILL continue to get better game by game and they will make heads turn both now in the regular season and in the post season. PLEASE O PLEASE FEEL FREE TO QUOTE ME ON THIS. btw for those of you out there that love to hear about streaks and stuff, these buckeyes still have a district champions streak alive or more specifically an Undefeated district championship streak. I said it both ways on purpose that way if these buckeyes happen to lose a game during district there still is a streak. It would not be totally unfathomable to see the Buckeyes lose another game, but I personally would not surprised in the least to see them win out and make a splash in the playoffs.

~David S.

Like BearDen said, I do not see this being a blow out at all, and expect it to come down to the last few possessions of the game.

With the off week,Gilmer finally gets a chance to get some kids, semi healthy,, plus they are starting to get the bugs worked out on D,,hopefully it is a good game,, but something tells me it will be over at halftime.......Good luck to the Bears though.......

Gilmer 49-12......

I hope that Gladewater beats Gilmer, and beats them bad! I am so sick and tired of everyone jumping onto the Buckeye Bandwagon, because it makes me wanna puke! Yes, Gilmer is a very good football team, but they are way overrated. I really hope that "Da Bears" will be ready for Gilmer!

See http://www.news-journal.com/sports/local/a...2ec20dd06b.html

and http://www.news-journal.com/sports/local/a...bc1c90070f.html

and for you

vomit-smiley-026.gif

Now get back with me on how overrated they are.

OK. I Love that G-water fans are stirring the pot. LOL The Bucks are coming into their own. I love how everyone said that the Buckeyes were a disappointment because they lost the 34 game home win streak in their loss to Tatum. These Buckeyes didn't lose anything more than a football game early in THEIR season. The Buckeyes of THIS year are coached by a great staff and are great young men. They WILL continue to get better game by game and they will make heads turn both now in the regular season and in the post season. PLEASE O PLEASE FEEL FREE TO QUOTE ME ON THIS. btw for those of you out there that love to hear about streaks and stuff, these buckeyes still have a district champions streak alive or more specifically an Undefeated district championship streak. I said it both ways on purpose that way if these buckeyes happen to lose a game during district there still is a streak. It would not be totally unfathomable to see the Buckeyes lose another game, but I personally would not surprised in the least to see them win out and make a splash in the playoffs.

~David S.

Excuse me from butting in but did I just hear that a life changing moment has occured in your life? Share that with us if you please.

Gladewater does have some talent on offense but they better go by rent a center and get them a defense if they want to stay in the game. Hey Joe you out there? Remember Gilmer has the big G and water has the little g LOL.

And so, is that why you spell Gilmer with the "little g" in your own profile?...just sayin'...

I think Gilmer will win but if they forget that they can be beat and play dumb, gladewater will rip them open!

the boys know that they are going to have to fight for everything that they can get...... dedication to the program along with hard work will get them as far as they want to go.......

I hope that Gladewater beats Gilmer, and beats them bad! I am so sick and tired of everyone jumping onto the Buckeye Bandwagon, because it makes me wanna puke! Yes, Gilmer is a very good football team, but they are way overrated. I really hope that "Da Bears" will be ready for Gilmer!

I think that a lot of folks have jumped on our "bandwagon" as you call it because they've grown weary of gripping and complaining about the Buckeyes winning. Sooner or later, you figure out that if you can't beat em,,, you might as well join 'em,,, it makes your week go much better. :thumbsup: In the past seven or eight years,, there has been no shame in getting beat by the Buckeyes.

Now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, OVERRATED?,,,,, you serious? We lost two of our first three games. We lost 31 kids from last years team, and are trying very hard to find our identity. We're gaining ground on that very thing every week, and we are probably not as good a team as we will be by years end, barring injury. Overrated,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, wow, we went from 7th in state,, to what??? 20th or 21st??? Main reason for that was the two losses,,,,, and that's totally understandable. Who exactly are you quoteing as saying that the Buckeyes are even a top ten in state team??? I don't recall seeing that anywhere after the two losses,, unless you're quoteing "Jackpots",,,,, if so, please don't do that,, it shows your lack of football knowledge. :coolio:

You might not like us,,, no problem here with that attitude. But please,, at least respect us for, (if nothing else) what we've accomplished over the past 10 years.

I assure you,, no one on here is selling the Panthers short. We know that Dillon Brown is a force to be reckoned with,, and we know you have other kids there who can play,, in support of him. We don't,, and will not take Spring Hill lightly. My suggestion would be to just cool it with the "hate" thing. First of all, it doesn't become you,,, it doesn't make you look very classy,,, and who knows,,, if you try just a little bit,, you might like what you see in a few weeks,, and be a Buckeye Band Wagon Jumper yourself some day. :rofl:

I'm just teasing,,, lol,,, hope your panthers do well,,,, just hope you play lousy when you play the Buckeyes,,, or even better,, I hope we "make you" look lousy.. Afterwards, I'll be pulling for you guys to make the playoffs.

Anyway,, we might be good folks to dislike,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but we're not bad "folks".

I think that a lot of folks have jumped on our "bandwagon" as you call it because they've grown weary of gripping and complaining about the Buckeyes winning. Sooner or later, you figure out that if you can't beat em,,, you might as well join 'em,,, it makes your week go much better. :thumbsup: In the past seven or eight years,, there has been no shame in getting beat by the Buckeyes.

Now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, OVERRATED?,,,,, you serious? We lost two of our first three games. We lost 31 kids from last years team, and are trying very hard to find our identity. We're gaining ground on that very thing every week, and we are probably not as good a team as we will be by years end, barring injury. Overrated,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, wow, we went from 7th in state,, to what??? 20th or 21st??? Main reason for that was the two losses,,,,, and that's totally understandable. Who exactly are you quoteing as saying that the Buckeyes are even a top ten in state team??? I don't recall seeing that anywhere after the two losses,, unless you're quoteing "Jackpots",,,,, if so, please don't do that,, it shows your lack of football knowledge. :coolio:

You might not like us,,, no problem here with that attitude. But please,, at least respect us for, (if nothing else) what we've accomplished over the past 10 years.

I assure you,, no one on here is selling the Panthers short. We know that Dillon Brown is a force to be reckoned with,, and we know you have other kids there who can play,, in support of him. We don't,, and will not take Spring Hill lightly. My suggestion would be to just cool it with the "hate" thing. First of all, it doesn't become you,,, it doesn't make you look very classy,,, and who knows,,, if you try just a little bit,, you might like what you see in a few weeks,, and be a Buckeye Band Wagon Jumper yourself some day. :rofl:

I'm just teasing,,, lol,,, hope your panthers do well,,,, just hope you play lousy when you play the Buckeyes,,, or even better,, I hope we "make you" look lousy.. Afterwards, I'll be pulling for you guys to make the playoffs.

Anyway,, we might be good folks to dislike,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but we're not bad "folks".

what you talking about?...i have not said we top 10....??????? :coolball:

Sorry i fixed it thanks.

LOL! Sorry about that OldBuckeye! As an old Bear I had to rib you on something! I would love to see Gladewater take it to Gilmer. If it is going to happen, this might be the year. They have a tremendous offense. Their defense seems a bit weak in places...

But hey...anything can happen on a Friday night!