Bullard @ Tatum

Eagleborn

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tatum is the real deal and has a great team. Bullard will compete and not quit. I can relate with how Tatum is feeling right now. Bullard's girls basketball team always felt the same way when they played Tatum, they knew they would win, just didn't know how ugly it would get. lol

I knew you would chime in and i figured you would mention basketball lol.... Good to see you buddy...

:highfive:

Tale of the tape...somewhat....

Bullards Kirk Bryant will be entering the game as the leading passer and rusher.. Bullards Hayden Bryant will be entering as the leading reciever..

Tatum averages 46 points per game while giving up 19.

Bullard averages 34 points per game while giving up 32.

Tatum has 45 players on the varsity roster... Bullard has 32.

Tatum

SRs- 27

JRs- 16

SOPHs- 2

Bullard

SRs- 10

JRs- 8

SOPHs- 14

Hey Eagleborn, you knew I couldn't stand it. You guys have a legit shot at winning it all this year. good luck. Oh yea, my son is a 7th grader and went to school with the twins who play for Tatum's 7th grade. They could run like the wind in the 2nd and 3rd grade and I'm sure they are even faster now. Our 7th grade is not bad, but it sounds like Tatum has a really good group.

Hey Eagleborn, you knew I couldn't stand it. You guys have a legit shot at winning it all this year. good luck. Oh yea, my son is a 7th grader and went to school with the twins who play for Tatum's 7th grade. They could run like the wind in the 2nd and 3rd grade and I'm sure they are even faster now. Our 7th grade is not bad, but it sounds like Tatum has a really good group.

Our 7th grade group won the super bowl in the longview leage 2 out of 3 years... Last year they didnt get scored on till championship game.. Special group... You gonna be here Thur and Fri or just Thur or neither or none?

Our 7th grade group won the super bowl in the longview leage 2 out of 3 years... Last year they didnt get scored on till championship game.. Special group... You gonna be here Thur and Fri or just Thur or neither or none?

Yes, I will be there. My son is the QB for the 7th grade. (I'm still ready for basketball season though) lol

Bullard is much improved, and is playing competitive football, but the next 5 weeks are going to be as tough as it gets for them. I think coach Wilson has made impact on the program, and will need some time to get this team to the next level. But he does have them playing hard for him and the kids are buying his system. Not sure their ready for the Tatums and Chapel Hills of the world just yet. But there gonig to get there. I have seen their JV play several times this year, and their pretty salty. They dont have great numbers, but they do have some good looking kids coming up. I wish them well.

Class 2A

School Total Points Prv

1. Refugio (15) (4-0) 235 2

2. Tatum (7) (4-0) 223 3

3. Godley (5-0) 180 4

4. Cameron Yoe (5-0) 160 5

5. Lexington (1) (5-0) 159 6

6. Daingerfield (2) (4-1) 130 1

7. Muleshoe (4-0) 112 8

8. New London West Rusk (5-0) 68 9

9. Edna (4-0) 42 10

10. Sonora (5-0) 19

Others receiving votes: 11, Littlefield 13. 12, Newton 9. 13, Rogers 7. 14, Malakoff 5. 14, Linden-Kildare 5. 16, Lago Vista 3. 17, Lone Oak 2. 17, Wall 2. 19, Poth 1.

Sorry folks this one's, gonna get ugly,,Tatum has to keep that O sharp,,and Overstreet is still a young QB so he needs the reps,, that spells,,ugly for Bullard,, sorry Bullard,, your just in the way of a freighttrain,,, and unfortunately, your stuck on the tracks,,so just brace yourself,, a smack'n is about to commeth........

Sorry folks this one's, gonna get ugly,,Tatum has to keep that O sharp,,and Overstreet is still a young QB so he needs the reps,, that spells,,ugly for Bullard,, sorry Bullard,, your just in the way of a freighttrain,,, and unfortunately, your stuck on the tracks,,so just brace yourself,, a smack'n is about to commeth........

You should know. Did it hurt real bad when they smacked yall? lol

I'm going to remember some of these post for future reference, because you are right there is a freight train coming and when it gets here you will know it. Trust me, there is a lot of talent coming in Bullard. As far as overall athletic programs I'll take bullard over your school anyday. Look at the facts GTownballer.

You should know. Did it hurt real bad when they smacked yall? lol

I'm going to remember some of these post for future reference, because you are right there is a freight train coming and when it gets here you will know it. Trust me, there is a lot of talent coming in Bullard. As far as overall athletic programs I'll take bullard over your school anyday. Look at the facts GTownballer.

:rofl: I'll let you take :rofl: this one GTown :rofl: !

Tatum may be loaded, but I believe the guys in Bullard are doing a great job and I dont believe that they will get blown out this game. Things have changed in Bullard they are not going to be anybodys whooping stick anymore. So to the Tatum fans expect a good game.

Comment after the game is over and let me know exactly what you think of Bullard.

Thanks

Tatum may be loaded, but I believe the guys in Bullard are doing a great job and I dont believe that they will get blown out this game. Things have changed in Bullard they are not going to be anybodys whooping stick anymore. So to the Tatum fans expect a good game.

Comment after the game is over and let me know exactly what you think of Bullard.

Thanks

Mmmmmmk, I'm sure Bullard is starting to rebuild the program but I just dont think they'll quite be rebuilt enough to keep it close with Tatum.

Thanks

I predicted a ground game like no other against Atlanta and was flat out wrong. I will once again predict a huge ground game but this time there is a difference, we will NOT be playing on real grass. Sorry fballdad, it's going to be ugly before halftime.