131 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

• Buckeyes
    • Bears

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gilmer not by much and if they let the Davis's get going they will lose. RB Davis is the best athlete I have seen all year and that covers some pretty dang good teams and players. Good luck to both

Gilmer 55

Gladewater 40

man pull the blinders off........... just because your Arp team made a game of it doens't automatically make this a squeaker for Gilmer......

man pull the blinders off........... just because your Arp team made a game of it doens't automatically make this a squeaker for Gilmer......

Yea even though hes not quite predicting the Arp wins like he was earlier....hes still making a strong case for homer of the year by saying stuff like this. Gladewater has yet to show a defense and while Davis is a good RB...the Bears will have no answer for Luke Turner and the Buckeye offense. Ya know JJ...theys just soundly beat the team that gave ya'll a 44-14 spankin. What makes you think they wont spank a team that just gave ya'll a 1 TD loss?

Yea even though hes not quite predicting the Arp wins like he was earlier....hes still making a strong case for homer of the year by saying stuff like this. Gladewater has yet to show a defense and while Davis is a good RB...the Bears will have no answer for Luke Turner and the Buckeye offense. Ya know JJ...theys just soundly beat the team that gave ya'll a 44-14 spankin. What makes you think they wont spank a team that just gave ya'll a 1 TD loss?

Hey Eagle8,

I am not hating on Refugio or anything, but your Tatum Eagles should be the new #1 team in the state in Class 2A. Your guys are unbeaten as are they, but looking at the strength of schedules, Tatum is hands down the best in 2A, no matter what division they're in!

Hey Eagle8,

I am not hating on Refugio or anything, but your Tatum Eagles should be the new #1 team in the state in Class 2A. Your guys are unbeaten as are they, but looking at the strength of schedules, Tatum is hands down the best in 2A, no matter what division they're in!

I appreciate the outlook. I agree that Tatum's strength of schedule has been quite a bit tougher than Refugio's but they did run up 63 on Skidmore-Ty so that'll probably keep the AP chomping at the bit.

You calling someone a homer? Thats funny!

Beat Daingerfield then everyone comes back to Smoaky.

This will be a good game. It WONT be like years past where Gilmer has had their way. Gladewater is a much improved team and are only getting better week after week. I look for this game to be decided in the last couple of drives.

This will be a good game. It WONT be like years past where Gilmer has had their way. Gladewater is a much improved team and are only getting better week after week. I look for this game to be decided in the last couple of drives.

Beat D'field then everyone comes back on Smoaky,,dude you got 45 posts,,,cubden you look'n kinda a silly with this post!

We have 2 weeks to talk the Battle of G-town. The talk of the Buckeyes demise was greatly exaggerarted. It's time to get serious!

The bears are going to bring it. and i hope the buckeyes can answer. they been working hard all year and we dont need to blow this game out of proportion like we did last year. players get in trouble every year over this game on smoaky. so all im gona say is "lets play ball".

LEAVE IT ALL ON THE FIELD! NOT THE INTERNET! :banghead:

This will be a stomp down.