Gilmer- Gladewater

Buckeye1980

Gilmer- Gladewater  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

• Buckeyes
    • Bears

<br /><br /><br />

it doesnt matter who gilmers played and who we have played....the bears will show up to play...dont doubt that...i am just amazed when you said the bears will not be able to stop the buckeyes well...i think gilmer got another thing coming...im not saying were goin to win or lose...but we will show up tp play....and btw..there are 10 other bears on the feild besides corey...theres no I in team

nope but there is a "m" and an "e" lol

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't too bad, but I'll post the link:

http://www.cbs19.tv/Global/story.asp?S=13282404

Once again, I'm just saying the perception he gave was incorrect. There's a lot of hatred being harbored, in my opinion, and that's not healthy. :flowers:

Thanks for the link, but have to admit after watching it that I didn't hear anything bad. As far as I was concern the tw Bear players weren't upset or did I read any hatred into what they said. Yes, they want to win. Everyone in Gladewater wants to win, but I'm sorry, I didn't hear what you did!

Thanks for the link, but have to admit after watching it that I didn't hear anything bad. As far as I was concern the tw Bear players weren't upset or did I read any hatred into what they said. Yes, they want to win. Everyone in Gladewater wants to win, but I'm sorry, I didn't hear what you did!

I went back and listened to it, and that was NOT the same video clip I saw last night. :icon_eek: It's okay, though. It doesn't matter. I'm just hoping the "REAL GHS" and the "original orange and black" (from the older town's school who's been playing football longer......for those who don't know :smirk: ) step up and play tonight like I know they're capable. :thumbsup: I just pray for an injury free game, safe trips for everyone back and forth, and a Buckeye victory.... :coolio: By the way, I wish the Gladewater Bears luck AFTER tonight's game.

I went back and listened to it, and that was NOT the same video clip I saw last night. :icon_eek: It's okay, though. It doesn't matter. I'm just hoping the "REAL GHS" and the "original orange and black" (from the older town's school who's been playing football longer......for those who don't know :smirk: ) step up and play tonight like I know they're capable. :thumbsup: I just pray for an injury free game, safe trips for everyone back and forth, and a Buckeye victory.... :coolio: By the way, I wish the Gladewater Bears luck AFTER tonight's game.

theres no real GHS...theres no original orange and black...its the bears vs the posinus n##s....go bears!

Hopefully them Bears are already rubbin the salve in to help the hurtin they are about to experience.

id like to respectively disagree with you glorybound i believe my bears will step up tonight and play big 13 miles down the road in that hated city we call gilmer.

Facts:

We're all White tonight - Huh? Whatcha talking about?

The visitors side will be full - That would be a welcome site. The more the merrier.

This will be the best Gladewater team that Traylor has ever faced - Better than '02?

Fiction:

Gilmer will kill Gladewater - I can agree with this, but the Buckeyes will likely win.

Gladewater will be outcoached - Baugh is a good coach. It may come down to the "Jimmy and Joes", instead of the "X's and O's".

Good luck to the Bears............AFTER tonight. :thumbsup: Y'all have a safe trip to and from, and remember the speed limit on Hwy 271 is 60 MPH, except at the 2 intersections where it is 50 (271 & FM 726, and 271 & N. Point Pleasant). :thumbsup:

Feeling a little like Forest Gump at the end of his run, after more than 5 years of silence, I am going to say something now.

Buckeyes..............BLOWOUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_neutral:

I hope no one already said that.

Feeling a little like Forest Gump at the end of his run, after more than 5 years of silence, I am going to say something now.

Buckeyes..............BLOWOUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_neutral:

I hope no one already said that.

Jackpot has beat you to it many times........... :coolball:

Final Gilmer over Gladewater 36-35.

Gutsy call from what I understand, by Gilmer's coach in overtime. Did he really take points off the board in overtime to go for 2 and the win? That's rarely seen. He better be glad it worked out in his favor. That would have been one of those calls that will follow a coach around forever if it had not worked out.