OU vs Texas

OBTS

SOONER Jugaloos! If you've never heard of Jugaloos; Google it. They are as trashy as one can get.

oujugs.jpg

Team picture day at Sooner Nation.

stoops_fox.jpg

I see you and your friends like play dress up at your get togethers using the colors of greatness :thumbsup: next time invite me....ill bring my famous longhorn burgers. Should have lots of freshly slaughtered meat after Sat lol

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you and your friends like play dress up at your get togethers using the colors of greatness :thumbsup: next time invite me....ill bring my famous longhorn burgers. Should have lots of freshly slaughtered meat after Sat lol

Surely you could have come up with something better than that. It makes no sense to say my friends and I like to dress up like OU fans. I'm thinking you should have just settled with something along the lines of the guys in the picture are grilling longhorn burgers. And don't get upset with the pics. I can't help it that these trashy folks are Sooner fans anymore than you can.

By the way:

ousux.jpg

I bet this turns out to be a close game....the blowout comes at Nebraska. The Texas defense will be out of gas somewhere in the 3d quarter of both games. The good news is the Texas Offense will be very fresh for the back half of the schedule.

I'm not sold on Nebraska yet. They hung 17 on South Dakota State. 17!!!! I know they are solid, but they, just like Texas and OU, are very inconsistant.

I feel that OU and Texas will be just about like last year. OU will have to throw as Demarco Murray struggles against good defenses. Texas has little or no ground game. It is time for Greg Davis to take both hands, grab his neck and pull his head out of his rear end. He needs to let GG have the reigns like he did with Colt and VY and spread the field. That is what he has been doing since 7th grade, won two state Titles and was good enough with that Mack Brown offered him a scholarship. He is young and will make mistakes, but he'll learn from them and be a better QB next year for it. Greg Davis is a putz.

ou will take this one no doubt.

Texas o is non existent with Greg Davis.

Mack fire him and your O line coach.

I am afraid what my Brother-in-Law has told me will become reality by season's end. Georgia will have a HC vacancy and Muschamp will tell Mack "Get another OC or I'm leaving" and Mack's loyalty to TobinFrost will win out and the team will pay for it.

Hold that thought - we'll revisit it next Saturday afternoon... the eyes of Texas will be weeping, after OU lays a butt-whupping on the Horns!

You are probably right, but if I don't at least act like Texas has a chance, I'll be licking the end of a loaded pistol. This is only a joke for those of you that know me. I actually spent most of the second half laughing at the football game with UCLA. That's how bad we are; all I could do was laugh.

Hold that thought - we'll revisit it next Saturday afternoon... the eyes of Texas will be weeping, after OU lays a butt-whupping on the Horns!

Here's one for you Blackwell. He speaks with a forked tongue....lol

Ok, the bear one is better. Gotta give ya props on that one.....lol

One more edit.

You don't suppose that girl is going, Oh my gosh, I thought they said EVERYTHING in Texas was bigger? Thats it, I'm a Bruins fan now!......ROTF

CartMac1_1.gif

Stole from a Sooner fan after UT's beat down from the Bears of UCLA.

bruinbeartejas.gif

^lol

I am interested to see the match up of Oklahoma's defense against Texas' offense. Texas can't make a big play to save their life, and Oklahoma gives up a ridiculous amount big plays.

It is the opposite of the an immovable object meets an unstoppable force lol.

I don't want just any old dog, I want a huntin dog.

I never saw your tag. One of the greatest books ever written. My dad used to run a Bluetick Kennel. We also ran redbones when I was a kid and at one time Black and Tans. I have to say that I prefer Blue Ticks because the can run a cold trail alot faster and seem to be better tree'ing hounds!

Surely you could have come up with something better than that. It makes no sense to say my friends and I like to dress up like OU fans. I'm thinking you should have just settled with something along the lines of the guys in the picture are grilling longhorn burgers. And don't get upset with the pics. I can't help it that these trashy folks are Sooner fans anymore than you can.

By the way:

ousux.jpg

Id rather keep the smack talk dumbed down for all you texas fans. dont feel like having to go back and explain them for ya. It's easier to drop to your level :bangin:

All the joking and smacktalking aside, this will be a great game as usual. Hopefully both teams are back on track and playing at their level again. Seeing either of these teams struggle is never fun for fans of either side because the better the teams are, the better the win looks. Best of luck to both teams in this game. I wish Texas a prosperous and injury free rest of the season.

I'm sorry, 3 degree's makes you what? better than the rest of us? I didn't have a degree in my field of work so I imagine you probably know more about it than me?

Cant you guys have a conversation without putting each other down? Seems to me, it would take an even more intelligent man to avoid conflict than to entertain it.

I'm not signaling anyone out here. I'm just saying this is for fun. Dont forget that! Who cares if someone cuts down my Buckeyes. Big WHOOP, Let the team handle their games and the fans the criticism. But that doesn't mean we should be put each other down. Put their team down but not the person. Make this forum fun again and have some pride in the fact that you guys are "southern gentleman." Nobody wants to see a bunch of guys jumping on someone because they said something stupid but it sure is fun to make fun of their team. Pictures of coach's playing with their player's butts, graphs showing the economic development of Oklahoma, I still think that goes for Louisianna and West Virginia too,...lol, but just have fun with it and stop acting like children. And yes, I am just as guilty as the rest of you. But if one person can get tired of it then two can and so on and so on and then our site gets back to the way it was meant to be. FUN

Good luck to ALL your teams. that is unless your Michigan.....lol

I'm not signaling anyone out here. I'm just saying this is for fun. Dont forget that! Who cares if someone cuts down my Buckeyes. Big WHOOP, Let the team handle their games and the fans the criticism. But that doesn't mean we should be put each other down. Put their team down but not the person. Make this forum fun again and have some pride in the fact that you guys are "southern gentleman." Nobody wants to see a bunch of guys jumping on someone because they said something stupid but it sure is fun to make fun of their team. Pictures of coach's playing with their player's butts, graphs showing the economic development of Oklahoma, I still think that goes for Louisianna and West Virginia too,...lol, but just have fun with it and stop acting like children. And yes, I am just as guilty as the rest of you. But if one person can get tired of it then two can and so on and so on and then our site gets back to the way it was meant to be. FUN

Good luck to ALL your teams. that is unless your Michigan.....lol

I'm pretty sure Lhornfan will agree with me that we are just poking at each other out of fun. Don't take us too seriously bud

Texas will win Saturday in Dallas due to the following:

1. Greg Davis will develop a gall stone around 12:00 noon and miss the game- advantage Texas.

2. Major Applewhite and Mack Brown will serve as CO-Offensive Coordinators during the game-advantage Texas.

3. OU still has Brent Venables as the DC and Kevin Wilson as the OC- advantage Texas.

4. Ou still has Big Flop Bob running the show and the previous 4 out of 5 wins for the Horns are clogging and clouding his mind as he ponders why he isn't coaching a team in the NFL.- Advantage Texas.

5. We're TEXAS!

I'm pretty sure Lhornfan will agree with me that we are just poking at each other out of fun. Don't take us too seriously bud

Exactly; thank you sscats2006. Reminds me of the important words below:

The famous quote of Sgt. Hulka of Stripes, "Lighten up, Francis."

francis.jpg