OU vs Texas

OBTS

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOONE is smack talking during game. After game everyone can just skip scoring pages back to smack.

Of course they're just getting longer cause you're still whining about it.

Look I know this is a tough concept for you, but Greezy agreed with me so obviously you are wrong. People were trying to comment about the game but you take up every post line with idiotic play by play of a game on NATIONAL TV AND RADIO to the point that no one else can even post or see other's post.

Next time don't be a punk and just start your own play by play thread. It's real easy you just click NEW POST at the top.....

Texas had a chance from their own 43....then they ran 1:22 off the clock and with 3d and 22; complete a big pass to the TE for 3 yards. This offense is "big time". I'd love to be in Mack Brown's head right now regarding his close friend Greg Davis.

I've seen GG throw the ball 65 yards in the air with accuracy - Davis has turned him into a dink and dunk QB at Texas. If Davis stays, GG needs to go somewhere where he can succeed. I'm really disappointed in this performance today from the Texas program; and the penalties are unacceptable...big contributor to the Sooner success on offense.

Texas had a chance from their own 43....then they ran 1:22 off the clock and with 3d and 22; complete a big pass to the TE for 3 yards. This offense is "big time". I'd love to be in Mack Brown's head right now regarding his close friend Greg Davis.

I've seen GG throw the ball 65 yards in the air with accuracy - Davis has turned him into a dink and dunk QB at Texas. If Davis stays, GG needs to go somewhere where he can succeed. I'm really disappointed in this performance today from the Texas program; and the penalties are unacceptable...big contributor to the Sooner success on offense.

What's sad is that 2 times with first and goal, and Texas only gets field goals. Combine that with the two penalty-aided td drives for OU and this could have been a different game. Too bad

And before all you Gooners start hyperventilating, I'm not saying all the calls were bad but there were several HORRIBLE calls. All of them went against Texas....just sayin

What's sad is that 2 times with first and goal, and Texas only gets field goals. Combine that with the two penalty-aided td drives for OU and this could have been a different game. Too bad

And before all you Gooners start hyperventilating, I'm not saying all the calls were bad but there were several HORRIBLE calls. All of them went against Texas....just sayin

No what's really sad is that the University of Texas throws 3 straight passes inside the 5 yard line for 2 yards...then a FG. Texas better find a running game.

Not looking forward to Nebraska at all....the penalties have to stop on defense.

Look I know this is a tough concept for you, but Greezy agreed with me so obviously you are wrong. People were trying to comment about the game but you take up every post line with idiotic play by play of a game on NATIONAL TV AND RADIO to the point that no one else can even post or see other's post.

Next time don't be a punk and just start your own play by play thread. It's real easy you just click NEW POST at the top.....

Already apologized.

I may have started new post if I had known you were gonna wet your britches after 3 quarters.

Maybe you and he can start your own next time things don't go your way. :crybaby:

Start clinging on to a bit more of your religion and next time you won't have to stoop(no pun intended) to name calling and your potty mouth.

Already apologized.

I may have started new post if I had known you were gonna wet your britches after 3 quarters.

Maybe you and he can start your own next time things don't go your way. :crybaby:

Start clinging on to a bit more of your religion and next time you won't have to stoop(no pun intended) to name calling and your potty mouth.

Just glad you got the point. It wasn't easy :thumbsup:

Why cant Texas fans admit they flat out loss without an excuse like "the refs cost us the game" or "we handed it to them" or "we beat ourselves". It never is so-and-so was the better team and we got beat. As much as I dislike typical Texas fans, I hate knowing a bunch of Okies will be going across the border with a huge smile on their face :banghead: . I remember going to a Stars game on the Dart rail after the OU/UT game and nothing but drunk OU fans talking trash to UT fans after UT won.

Why cant Texas fans admit they flat out loss without an excuse like "the refs cost us the game" or "we handed it to them" or "we beat ourselves". It never is so-and-so was the better team and we got beat. As much as I dislike typical Texas fans, I hate knowing a bunch of Okies will be going across the border with a huge smile on their face :banghead: . I remember going to a Stars game on the Dart rail after the OU/UT game and nothing but drunk OU fans talking trash to UT fans after UT won.

Texas did get beat today. On the other hand, they did shoot themselves in the foot everytime they tried to make a comeback. On the whole OU looked more poised and the quick snaps really killed Texas, especially in the first half.

As far as the drunk OU fans talking trash after the loss you refered to, they are just used to drinking that 3.2 beer.

As far as the drunk OU fans talking trash after the loss you refered to, they are just used to drinking that 3.2 beer.

No school has a monopoly on drunk, obnoxious fans. OU has 'em, so does Texas.

Thing is, Texas fans don't have to be drunk to be obnoxious! :happy65:

When your defense extends drives of the opponent with 3rd down penalties on 3 of the 4 scoring drives OU had that is killing yourself..now all the credit in the world to OU for taking those 1st downs and converting them into points. OU had an awesome plan in the first half to do the quick snaps and they caught Texas off guard so many times.

The most dissapointing thing to me in today's game besides the fact that UT lost is the penalties. We are 5 games into the season and still getting called for stupid penalties that are senseless.

The second thing that bothers the most is the fact that Greg Davis keeps babying Gilbert just like he did in the 1st half of the NC game last year. Possessions are too important in big games to come out and worrying so much about your QB that you only want to throw little dinks. Isn't that what pre-game is for? If it wasn't for the long run by DJ, UT would not have had much of any offense the 1st half.

On Gilbert, he has plenty of talent, but he can't wait until the WR is completely turned around and wide open to release the ball. He should know the routes and reads by now. Gilbert also does a HORRIBLE job on run plays. He looks like a Jr. High QB after handing off the ball because he either stands straight up to watch the play, or if he does any fake after handing off the ball, he immediately looks back to see the play. Colt did the same thing quite often. Used to bug the #### out of me when Colt did it, but atleast Colt could keep the ball and run every once in a while. Gilbert runs like a sleestack.

I agree with what someone mentioned earlier about Mack Brown and his buddy Greg Davis. Mack has to do something before the Orange Nation loses faith in Mack. As for the defense, they were completely lost in the 1st quarter but made some adjustments; especially in the second half. Stupid penalties killed the Longhorns today, and that lies on the coaching staff. The smack talk and border late hits have been going on all year.

It's a good time to half a week off. I think the Longhorns get things together and take the reigns off Gilbert for a win in Nebraska.

The most dissapointing thing to me in today's game besides the fact that UT lost is the penalties. We are 5 games into the season and still getting called for stupid penalties that are senseless.

The second thing that bothers the most is the fact that Greg Davis keeps babying Gilbert just like he did in the 1st half of the NC game last year. Possessions are too important in big games to come out and worrying so much about your QB that you only want to throw little dinks. Isn't that what pre-game is for? If it wasn't for the long run by DJ, UT would not have had much of any offense the 1st half.

On Gilbert, he has plenty of talent, but he can't wait until the WR is completely turned around and wide open to release the ball. He should know the routes and reads by now. Gilbert also does a HORRIBLE job on run plays. He looks like a Jr. High QB after handing off the ball because he either stands straight up to watch the play, or if he does any fake after handing off the ball, he immediately looks back to see the play. Colt did the same thing quite often. Used to bug the #### out of me when Colt did it, but atleast Colt could keep the ball and run every once in a while. Gilbert runs like a sleestack.

I agree with what someone mentioned earlier about Mack Brown and his buddy Greg Davis. Mack has to do something before the Orange Nation loses faith in Mack. As for the defense, they were completely lost in the 1st quarter but made some adjustments; especially in the second half. Stupid penalties killed the Longhorns today, and that lies on the coaching staff. The smack talk and border late hits have been going on all year.

It's a good time to half a week off. I think the Longhorns get things together and take the reigns off Gilbert for a win in Nebraska.

Well, it could be worse. Your team could have played like Florida and turned the ball over 3 times on OU's goal line!

No school has a monopoly on drunk, obnoxious fans. OU has 'em, so does Texas.

Thing is, Texas fans don't have to be drunk to be obnoxious! :happy65:

And your little upside down horns aren't obnoxious?