The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pirate4ever

Brock Lesnar

He's in the championship fight of the next UFC right?

Yeah he is the champ (for now).......he fights Cain Velasquez at UFC 121, Oct. 23....i belive the countdown show starts tonight or tomorrow on spike..................

Sweet! Should be a good one! Looks like me and the boys are gonna make a trip to Hooters in a few weeks!

Count down show on again tonight....man im so pumped i really want brock to lose but that dude is just a beast dont know if he ever will...

Count down show on again tonight....man im so pumped i really want brock to lose but that dude is just a beast dont know if he ever will...

I like him! He's got style.. :thumbsup:

I like him! He's got style.. :thumbsup:

ha ha you must be talking bout cain.....lol....I dont know what it is about brock, I just cant stand him, I know he likes that cause I buy every fight just hoping he is gonna lose....Im sure they get a percentage of PPV sales........

No I mean Brock! I love that big mofo.. :yelp:

1 more day!

I haven't decided if I am even gonna watch it yet???? I thought it would be a close fight but after watching the weighins yesterday idk????brock looks like he is gonna be about 40 pounds heavier tonight

Whoa that was great!!!!!!!!! Finally that big sob got a dose of his own medicine....cain dominated from start to finish...it was so great to see brock layin there a bloody mess......haha

Whoa that was great!!!!!!!!! Finally that big sob got a dose of his own medicine....cain dominated from start to finish...it was so great to see brock layin there a bloody mess......haha

:thumbsup:

Yep, i was glad to see Brock get his face beat in also. Now if someone would just beat the hell out of Rashad Evans again all would be right with the world. lol

Yep, i was glad to see Brock get his face beat in also. Now if someone would just beat the hell out of Rashad Evans again all would be right with the world. lol

We all know Rampage would like to..

We all know Rampage would like to..

Yeah, i wouldn't mind seeing that rematch now that Rampage is back in shape and has a couple fights under his belt.

Yeah, i wouldn't mind seeing that rematch now that Rampage is back in shape and has a couple fights under his belt.

I'm sure Dana will have it scheduled up soon..

QUOTE (killerb99 @ Nov 28 2010, 10:20 AM) Yeah, i wouldn't mind seeing that rematch now that Rampage is back in shape and has a couple fights under his belt.

I'm sure Dana will have it scheduled up soon..

I would love to see Rashad get beaten to a pulp. His cockiness for what he has accomplished is ridiculous.

And now, let's see if CM punk can mimic what Lesnar has accomplished outside WWE..