UT out of Top 25

Mr. P

OU should have fallen.

It was certainly not OU's best game of the year (FSU has that honor), but it is hard to drop a team when they win the game, even when they stink it up. I would not have argued or felt bad had OU stayed where they were, frankly.

It's not Gilbert's fault. Most of his interecptions have been tipped bal ls or the receivers fault. The biggest problem offensively is theconservative overly play calling. Gilbert has more physical talant than McCoy, let him throw the ball down the field. Their offensive line has also stunk it up with their lack of run blocking.

I think Texas is the best 2 loss team in the country right now. They may not be after next week, well besides the fact that they may have 3 losses....lol, but I still don't think they are that bad of a team. Really, Gilbert only played one full game last year. This is really his first year and he only has what 6 games under his belt? It's not like the Oline is doing a bang up job which has alot to do with why they don't have a running game either. You have to have a Oline that at least shows up to compete.

I love Texas is loosing ,but Texas fans expect too much from this young qb, Texas will be a lot better next year. Texas has had either elite quarterbacks or good ones from mcoy,Voung,sims, major . What did these teams have in common great reciecers, domdinate o line, and fast defense.Texas is young and doesnot have that , only a 8 or 9 win season at best.

wow did I just defend TU man I gotta get some rest

Yeah me too!..lol

But I'm not sure I'd throw Sims in there.........lol

I love Texas is loosing ,but Texas fans expect too much from this young qb, Texas will be a lot better next year. Texas has had either elite quarterbacks or good ones from mcoy,Voung,sims, major . What did these teams have in common great reciecers, domdinate o line, and fast defense.Texas is young and doesnot have that , only a 8 or 9 win season at best.

wow did I just defend TU man I gotta get some rest

Simms completed more touchdown passes to OU than he did to UT during his pathetic RRR days. I wouldn't include that guy in any great Texas QB comparison.