44 members have voted

1. 1. Rangers-Rays

• Rangers in 3
    • Rangers in 4
    • Rangers in 5
    • Rays in 3
    • Rays in 4
    • Rays in 5

61758_432569774332_748014332_4788566_36744205_439353234332_748014332_4916946_150

Game 1: Wednesday October 6 @Tampa Bay, 12:37pm (TBS)
Game 2: Thursday October 7 @Tampa Bay, 1:37pm (TBS)
Game 3: Saturday October 9 @Texas, 4:07pm (TBS)
*Game 4: Sunday October 10 @Texas [TBA] (TBS)
*Game 5: Tuesday October 12 @ Tampa Bay [TBA] (TBS)

*if necessary

:nowhearthis: Rangers in 5

(YES, that is home cooking you smell!)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping the Rangers take care of business, but I think the Rays win the series. They have better pitching, defense and the Ranger's offense just hasn't been that consistant lately against the pitiful AL West. J Hamilton is still sore and D Murphy is questionable. I have a feeling the Rays are gonna be running like CrAzY on the basepaths.

Rays in 4...

Rangers in 5. That rinky dink candyland stadium of Tampa's is worth at least a game for them. Was hoping we would play the Yankees in the ALDS. Thought we matched up better against them than the Rays. Could the cooler weather be a sign that Hades is fixing to freeze over as the Rangers win the World Series?! Be fun to find out.

Keeping the Rays off the base paths will be a huge factor in this series. I think it was Oakland that exposed CJ in his last start against him. They almost ran at will. With that being said, I say Rangers in 4 . The Rangers have a formidable lineup of Young, Hamilton, Vlady, Cruz, Kinsler, Murphy, Cantu/Moreland that should drive in some runs and the pitching staff is looking good.

Hoping the Rangers take care of business, but I think the Rays win the series. They have better pitching, defense and the Ranger's offense just hasn't been that consistant lately against the pitiful AL West. J Hamilton is still sore and D Murphy is questionable. I have a feeling the Rays are gonna be running like CrAzY on the basepaths.

Rays in 4...

actually if you go by stats the Rangers have the best ERA of the 4 teams top 4 pitchers that's left in the AL. also the Rays offense hasn't exactly been lighting it up lately. the Rays may win this series but i don't think it's a given. don't count the Rangers out. this bunch never gives up.

Does anyone know if the official playoff rosters have been released. I haven't seen anything and was wondering who made it and who got left off.

Go Rangers!!!

I just know that the ALDS roster deadline is not until late tonight, so we may not know officially until tomorrow morning.

Does anyone know if the official playoff rosters have been released. I haven't seen anything and was wondering who made it and who got left off.

Go Rangers!!!

All I know is the starting rotation:

Game 1 Cliff Lee vs Davis Price

Game 2 CJ Wilson vs James Shields

Game 3 Colby Lewis vs Matt Garza

Game 4 Tommy Hunter vs Wade Davis

C Lee is 0-3 against Tampa Bay. I'm thinking the Rangers take game 3 in Arlington. ESPN says the Rays in 4 games. The Rays are their pick to win the AL.