• Rangers in 5
    • Rays in 3
    • Rays in 4
    • Rays in 5

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work graveyard shift so I have been up since 8:00pm last night. Planned on coming home this morning and getting a nap in before the 12:30pm first pitch, but Ive been too excited about the game to sleep. My Dad always told me you can sleep when you die!!!! GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Postseason Roster: 10 pitchers (Lee, Lewis, Hunter, Wilson, Feliz, Holland, Nippert, O'Day, Ogando, Oliver) Rapada, Lowe, Harden, and Feldman were left off. 2 catchers (Molina and Treanor) Teagarden was left at home. 6 infielders (Kinsler, Cantu, Young, Andrus, Blanco, and German) Davis is out. 6 outfielders (Moreland-listed as OF, Borbon, Hamilton, Cruz, Murphy, and Francoeur) no surprises there...and the lone DH is Vladdy. I think we'll be pretty solid, though I would've liked to have seen Chris coming off the bench as a DH/defensive replacement over German who possesses only decent speed and no bat, but Wash and done well all year so I'll let him do his job. These are MY Rangers..IT'S TIME!

ONCE AGAIN ... you can through all of your regular season stats out the proverbial window when the Postseason begins ;) "Cliff Lee was 0-3 @ The Trop this year" ... "The Rangers lost every game @ The Trop this year" BLAH - BLAH - BLAH