The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
camuchs

IS IT JUST ME...OR

Is it just me or you can say anything you want as long as you say "bless their heart" or "no offense".

Is it me or is there a serious lack of "Smoaky female sports fans" on here? We gotta come up with a better way of identifying the women on here. Not saying make it a meat market on here but it would be nice to see a knowledgable female sports fan OTHER than volleyball, cheerleading, softball and tennis or golf. I don't mean that in a sexist way it would just be sweet to see a woman talking about running the spread offense.......uh, no pun intended....lol

it would just be sweet to see a woman talking about running the spread offense.......uh, no pun intended....lol

:w00t: :rofl:

Is it just me or does everyone else think pajamas and droopy pants be outlawed in public?

Is it just me or is this tattoo mess getting WAY outta hand?

Is it just me or is this tattoo mess getting WAY outta hand?

It isn't just you... I am amazed at how many kids in high school have several tattoos. I will never understand why a parent would give parental permission for their child under the age of 18 to get a tattoo. It is waaaaay out of hand.

Is it me or is there a serious lack of "Smoaky female sports fans" on here? We gotta come up with a better way of identifying the women on here. Not saying make it a meat market on here but it would be nice to see a knowledgable female sports fan OTHER than volleyball, cheerleading, softball and tennis or golf. I don't mean that in a sexist way it would just be sweet to see a woman talking about running the spread offense.......uh, no pun intended....lol

.....................But there's no tight end in the spread offense.

^ :bunny:

Is it just me or are these sideline reporters obnoxious as all get out?

Is it just me........ or is there anyone else out there with dyslexia that is thankful that Bilbo capitalized the first letter of his name?

Is it just me........ or is there anyone else out there with dyslexia that is thankful that Bilbo capitalized the first letter of his name?

Not jus you,me to.

Jus me or is the 13 year girlz developin quicker now then hi-skool?

QUOTE (HighRollin8s @ Oct 21 2010, 10:55 AM) Is it me or is there a serious lack of "Smoaky female sports fans" on here? We gotta come up with a better way of identifying the women on here. Not saying make it a meat market on here but it would be nice to see a knowledgable female sports fan OTHER than volleyball, cheerleading, softball and tennis or golf. I don't mean that in a sexist way it would just be sweet to see a woman talking about running the spread offense.......uh, no pun intended....lol

.....................But there's no tight end in the spread offense.

O wow aint that the truth

Is it just me or is Hostess going out of business when the wacky weed gets legalized just really really bad timing?

Is it just me or is Hostess going out of business when the wacky weed gets legalized just really really bad timing?

LOL...........yeah Krispy Creme sales should go through the roof!

Is it jus me or is the difrance between the bite-sized Reese cup an the full siz reese cup geting less n less evre time ya open up the %$#@* package.

^Kinda like the "Big" Mac.

Is it just me or is trying to figure out which part of a chicken a chicken ring is made from better left unanswered?

^Kinda like the "Big" Mac.

Is it just me or is trying to figure out which part of a chicken a chicken ring is made from better left unanswered?

^ yep we needs to leeve that'n alone cause the truly round parts of a chicken aint exactly wat you'd wana eat.

Is it just me or is seeing "Unapproved" by the religion topic a little disconcerning?

It iz stoney. it iz.

Iz it jus me or should we start makin sure we rinse out the cooler aftre we come back from fishin b'fore we use the cool're fore food.

Is it just me, or is Bruce Jenner a little too dang OLD to be wanting to become a woman? What 65 year old woman wants to be a "pole vaulter?" 😆😆😆