IS IT JUST ME...OR

camuchs

Is it me or is there a serious lack of "Smoaky female sports fans" on here? We gotta come up with a better way of identifying the women on here. Not saying make it a meat market on here but it would be nice to see a knowledgable female sports fan OTHER than volleyball, cheerleading, softball and tennis or golf. I don't mean that in a sexist way it would just be sweet to see a woman talking about running the spread offense.......uh, no pun intended....lol

• 3 months later...
Is it just me or is this tattoo mess getting WAY outta hand?

It isn't just you... I am amazed at how many kids in high school have several tattoos. I will never understand why a parent would give parental permission for their child under the age of 18 to get a tattoo. It is waaaaay out of hand.

Is it me or is there a serious lack of "Smoaky female sports fans" on here? We gotta come up with a better way of identifying the women on here. Not saying make it a meat market on here but it would be nice to see a knowledgable female sports fan OTHER than volleyball, cheerleading, softball and tennis or golf. I don't mean that in a sexist way it would just be sweet to see a woman talking about running the spread offense.......uh, no pun intended....lol

.....................But there's no tight end in the spread offense.

• 1 year later...

Is it just me........ or is there anyone else out there with dyslexia that is thankful that Bilbo capitalized the first letter of his name?

Not jus you,me to.

Jus me or is the 13 year girlz developin quicker now then hi-skool?

QUOTE (HighRollin8s @ Oct 21 2010, 10:55 AM) Is it me or is there a serious lack of "Smoaky female sports fans" on here? We gotta come up with a better way of identifying the women on here. Not saying make it a meat market on here but it would be nice to see a knowledgable female sports fan OTHER than volleyball, cheerleading, softball and tennis or golf. I don't mean that in a sexist way it would just be sweet to see a woman talking about running the spread offense.......uh, no pun intended....lol

.....................But there's no tight end in the spread offense.

O wow aint that the truth

^Kinda like the "Big" Mac.

Is it just me or is trying to figure out which part of a chicken a chicken ring is made from better left unanswered?

^ yep we needs to leeve that'n alone cause the truly round parts of a chicken aint exactly wat you'd wana eat.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...