Shelbyville vs. Grapeland

itswhatever1

This is the game of the week in our district, the winner will have a huge leg up for a playoff spot and the loser will be in big time trouble with both still having to play Garrison and Alto. :w00t:

Where's all the Grapeland fans at this year? Said they were gone challenge for the title, but only 1/2 win(s)??? :icon_eek:

I got away from my prediction of a 7-3 season and a playoff spot for the Dragons last week when I picked them to beat Grace. That was one of the ones I had picked as a loss on that 7-3 record. They'll get it back together this week and pull out the win. For all intents and purposes, this is a playoff game for the 3rd spot in that district.

Dragons: 34

Sandies: 21

Those games were warmups for this extremely tough district, dont count the sandies out. A few years ago they had a tough time in pre district but battled back and made the playoffs, as a matter of fact they lost to west sabine in non district and then turned around and shut them out in the playoffs. Coach Richards will get those kids going !! Hopefully they will have the starting Qb back this week and that defense will step up and make some plays.. Like Coach Herman Edwards once said "thats why you play the game".. Throw out pre district records, every one is 0-0 for now.. Good luck to them boys in maroon !!

Those games were warmups for this extremely tough district, dont count the sandies out. A few years ago they had a tough time in pre district but battled back and made the playoffs, as a matter of fact they lost to west sabine in non district and then turned around and shut them out in the playoffs. Coach Richards will get those kids going !! Hopefully they will have the starting Qb back this week and that defense will step up and make some plays.. Like Coach Herman Edwards once said "thats why you play the game".. Throw out pre district records, every one is 0-0 for now.. Good luck to them boys in maroon !!

Dont speak of HERM! He ruined my CHIEFS lmao...

Good luck in District SVille....