Liberty-Eylau @ Pleasant Grove

Topcat

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are stating facts..PG WILL put 9 in the box and LE will still run the football like we have all year. Our passing game is a non factor. Yes again we did pass for a ton against Gilmer but it was late and we were getting smoked. WE WILL NOT THROW THE BALL UNTIL 3RD AND A MILE OR DOWN BY A BUNCH. I dont see the second verse happening (down by a bunch). I read an article in the Paris paper before Paris came to town and the HC said "we will do everything we can to stop Carson", 334 rushing against a team that was set on stopping him. Im not real sure if we work on the passing game in practice (I bet we dont spend to much time on it) to develop a passing game so do not expect us to air it out...EVER!! The PG staff is well aware of this. Cant wait to see the results. Beat PG!

I was replying to LE Teach saying that Paris can stack the box on NL and....I guess stop the run, something they haven't done all year..........NL has always been a run first team and will run this Friday against Paris......and they will not stop NL. We put up 532 yards against Atlanta with two backs going over 100 yards, 357 and 110, and will put up a ton Friday against Paris.

PG will give LE all they want and then some, if LE takes them lightly......

i believe if LE's offensive line has a good game then the leopards will roll easily in this one....but if they dont then it will be a close game

That is the key... against Henderson LE wanted to pass more, but the O line was allowing more folks to rush through, than the southern border. They did look better against Paris and hopefully look even better this week against PG.

I was replying to LE Teach saying that Paris can stack the box on NL and....I guess stop the run, something they haven't done all year..........NL has always been a run first team and will run this Friday against Paris......and they will not stop NL. We put up 532 yards against Atlanta with two backs going over 100 yards, 357 and 110, and will put up a ton Friday against Paris.

PG will give LE all they want and then some, if LE takes them lightly......

I see, dont think we will be taking anyone lightly, we are not good enough to do that. Almost gametime!! Beat PG

The Hawks know what they will need to do on defense, the strategy is there in black and white,

On offense, they will have a few more options, as there are some "Gray" areas!

All of the "Gray" areas will be black and blue by halftime....

Yes it is getting close to time. We see here that the LE's fans have already started entering the stadium with a proper disposition of their status while oter clowns are attempting to enter as well.

Some fans have to finish up their job before they go and to take intimate care of their mode of transportation wile other fans stand in line and only dream of Touchdowns (is that little Sharkie?). So hurry up LE fans, times a wasting, finish up your hosehold chores and get to the game just me sure not to through your baby out with the bath water or the dish water!

So, hope on your bike and ride on over, don't park the "A" Van in thewrong place and visit the concession stand and have a coke and a smile!

funny_pictures_truthful_fans_0Wi.jpg

funny_pictures_what_did_ronald_do_1Yq.jpg

funny_pictures_the_worst_job_in_the_world_1bJ.jpg

funny_pictures_monkey_boy_N1e.jpg

funny_pictures_saving_time_DEY.jpg

funny_pictures_most_wanted_criminal_rxN.jpg

funny_pictures_scooter_cow_JZc.jpg

funny_pictures_thirsty_squirrel_0Z6.jpg

Disney2007107.jpg

Does LE have a new drum called PG???

I heard some kids talking about beating PG "all night long"??

Anyways it should be an enjoyable game for the visitor side and hopefully PG will walk away injury free and live to play another week. j/k

Good luck to the Hawks but hopefully just a little better luck for LE... either way I think both make the playoffs.ThumbsUpSmiley2.jpg

Topcat, you will be happy to hear that we have upgraded the visitor's amenities. We fill you will be more at ease when you visit them.

COOOOOOL!!!!! I love target practice!!!!!icon10.gif

Bout to wrap this work day up n hit the door.icon6.gif