Alabama goes down today !

eagles66

The no.1 Alabama Crimson Tide was defeated by the no.19 South Carolina Gamecocks with the final score of 35-21.Great game by the Gamecocks !

How odd! I was going to post that very same topic title! I'm 5-0 with my upset picks so far! Well I guess I could be 5-2 cause I was hoping Boise would lose to Oregon St. and TCU would lose to them as well. Although I really think that with TCU struggling it shows that they really don't play anyone and would probably get beat by one of the BCS schools in the top 10. Boise would probably have a better chance of winning against a BCS school.

I kinda don't want Ohio State to go to number one because it seems like thats a curse....lol I'd rather stay at #2 under the radar a little bit.

Michigan LOST!!!!!........HARDY HAR HAR

Awful game plan by Bama. Less than 20 carries for Ingram and Richardson combined. WOW. The Bama OC blew it big time.

South Carolina probably can't play any better than they did today. Great game by the Gamecocks. Garcia was 9/9 with 3 TD's in the first half, you can't really do any better than that. "The Old Ball Coach" has to be pleased.

Guest buddygarrity123
How odd! I was going to post that very same topic title! I'm 5-0 with my upset picks so far! Well I guess I could be 5-2 cause I was hoping Boise would lose to Oregon St. and TCU would lose to them as well. Although I really think that with TCU struggling it shows that they really don't play anyone and would probably get beat by one of the BCS schools in the top 10. Boise would probably have a better chance of winning against a BCS school.

I kinda don't want Ohio State to go to number one because it seems like thats a curse....lol I'd rather stay at #2 under the radar a little bit.

Michigan LOST!!!!!........HARDY HAR HAR

When did TCU struggle?

A decent SEC team showed where the kinks in Alabama's Defense is and that's pass defense and special teams. I'm so glad Roll Tide finally got beat, it should make for some good radio here. I thought Bama might make a comeback in the 4th quarter like Auburn did, but they couldn't handle the Gamecocks pass rush. I was thinking on my way home that even if Bama did pull it out, they should have lost their #1 ranking, because a team that's ranked #1 should lead most of the game.

The way Cam Newton is dominating, I wouldn't doubt if the War Chickens win the SEC West. It's just halftime, and he has 132 rushing yards and 4 TD's against Kentucky. He's also 8/11, so I wouldn't doubt if that is Alabama's next loss.

A decent SEC team showed where the kinks in Alabama's Defense is and that's pass defense and special teams. I'm so glad Roll Tide finally got beat, it should make for some good radio here. I thought Bama might make a comeback in the 4th quarter like Auburn did, but they couldn't handle the Gamecocks pass rush. I was thinking on my way home that even if Bama did pull it out, they should have lost their #1 ranking, because a team that's ranked #1 should lead most of the game.

The way Cam Newton is dominating, I wouldn't doubt if the War Chickens win the SEC West. It's just halftime, and he has 132 rushing yards and 4 TD's against Kentucky. He's also 8/11, so I wouldn't doubt if that is Alabama's next loss.

I think you and I are the only two who picked South Carolina to win that game?

Not shocked at all by the win. I would be more shocked if they would have went undefeated in the SEC again. We have no plain out GREAT team playing at the moment. And with that being said I have to say the best team in the Nation is Boise. I say this because nobody can plain out beat them around, and if you let Chris Peterson hang around long enough he tends to believe he can beat you.

Bring on the hate mail about how they play nobody, ill just remind you that they have never played "anybody" and they have been doing it pretty well. Espn asked the star running back of the vikings what coach he would never wanta play against again he simply said... Anyone on that Boise staff. Quote from Star Tribune. 2008

Not shocked at all by the win. I would be more shocked if they would have went undefeated in the SEC again. We have no plain out GREAT team playing at the moment. And with that being said I have to say the best team in the Nation is Boise. I say this because nobody can plain out beat them around, and if you let Chris Peterson hang around long enough he tends to believe he can beat you.

Bring on the hate mail about how they play nobody, ill just remind you that they have never played "anybody" and they have been doing it pretty well. Espn asked the star running back of the vikings what coach he would never wanta play against again he simply said... Anyone on that Boise staff. Quote from Star Tribune. 2008

People overlook Boise, because they haven't seen many of their games. Oregon State is playing a pretty good game against #9 Arizona right now. Va Tech has rolled off 4 straight victories, and I think the reason they lost against James Madison is because they had a let down from the Boise State Game. I think they were looking behind, and lost focus because they thought they had a shot to be the National Champion.

I think a one loss team should not make it to the National Championship game, even if TCU and Boise are undefeated. I know South Carolina is ranked, but I can see them losing two and maybe three more games. I still don't know why Urban Meyer hasn't replaced his center.

Who knows how Alabama is going to do the rest of the year, because every team they play from hear on out has a bye week to prepare.

Who knows how Alabama is going to do the rest of the year, because every team they play from hear on out has a bye week to prepare.

I read that! I could NOT believe that! Talk about bad luck...lol

With Florida losing to LSU, that win against Florida isn't looking so impressive for Alabama

Did ya'll see that fake field goal LSU ran where the ball hit the turf? That was forward pass! I mean it was clear as day.

I was wanting Florida to win, and when I saw it live action, I thought it was a forward pass, also. But upon examination on multiple replays, it looked like it was a perfect lateral - not forward 6", not backward 6" - but a perfect lateral! And I highly doubt that it was supposed to hit the ground and bounce to the kicker! Les Miles has gotta be the luckiest SOB on the face of the earth, IMO!

I was wanting Florida to win, and when I saw it live action, I thought it was a forward pass, also. But upon examination on multiple replays, it looked like it was a perfect lateral - not forward 6", not backward 6" - but a perfect lateral! And I highly doubt that it was supposed to hit the ground and bounce to the kicker! Les Miles has gotta be the luckiest SOB on the face of the earth, IMO!

I don't know about that. It's more like 50/50 seems to me. If he pulls it off he's genius but the other times, he's the goat! I'm not sure if LSU is that good or Florida is that bad......lol

I just know a certain LSU fan on here is gonna take offense to that and probably smart off but oh well.

Like it or not LSU comes out of Florida with the win. That's always a big win in the SEC.

LSU gets McNeese State next week before playing at Auburn. That game will be HUGE unless Auburn gets beat by Arkansas next week.

The LSU Tigers then get a week off to prepare for Alabama in Baton Rouge for a night game. Not good for the Crimson Tide IMO. LSU's DBs can cover Alabama's WRs man to free up the bodies to stop the run game.

after seeing the replay, i thought it was forward as well.

Well I have always thought that if the game comes down to a bad call, you didn't play hard enough so that it wouldn't have mattered. But yeah, that was a bad call. The LSU Tiggers (I know before someone points it out) really aren't that bad after all. Their offense seemed to be hittin on all cylinders.

Well I have always thought that if the game comes down to a bad call, you didn't play hard enough so that it wouldn't have mattered. But yeah, that was a bad call. The LSU Tiggers (I know before someone points it out) really aren't that bad after all. Their offense seemed to be hittin on all cylinders.

Please don't question our playcalling.....I have nude pics of the replay officials and will release them if they go against the Tigers. I have decided to get out of the way and let our team become great. We will be #1 after we roll the tide...

Please don't question our playcalling.....I have nude pics of the replay officials and will release them if they go against the Tigers. I have decided to get out of the way and let our team become great. We will be #1 after we roll the tide...

Multiple screen names again huh? You know they can see your IP address. It's not hard to figure out who you are.

Multiple screen names again huh? You know they can see your IP address. It's not hard to figure out who you are.

Come on guy, give me a break....The stress of an SEC schedule is enough. I signed in to SDC to unwind....not find trouble.