Henderson overrated?

Gtownof11

henderson is not overrated.....they have a very good team. and gilmer and carthage are not overrated nor would i underrate them...they all three are very good teams...the two losses that carthage has is because they did not play carthage ball when they played they played half hearted and should have won both but thats neither here nor there they did lose and they are moving on...but out off all of them i think SH is the one going to suprise people.....i hope carthage goes all the way...but they are going to ahve to work their but off to do it.....congrats everyone on their wins this past friday and good luck this coming friday.....may the best team win!!!

henderson is not overrated.....they have a very good team. and gilmer and carthage are not overrated nor would i underrate them...they all three are very good teams...the two losses that carthage has is because they did not play carthage ball when they played they played half hearted and should have won both but thats neither here nor there they did lose and they are moving on...but out off all of them i think SH is the one going to suprise people.....i hope carthage goes all the way...but they are going to ahve to work their but off to do it.....congrats everyone on their wins this past friday and good luck this coming friday.....may the best team win!!!

Thank you, that makes perfect sense to me!

I would like to make a comment about how Henderson matched up with Spring Hill!

I have been on the chain gang in Henderson for a long time now! The best coached team I ever saw come to Lions Stadium, was a Danny Long team from Jacksonville. Man they were they coached well!

The 3rd, maybe second best coached team I have had the priviledge of watching up close and personal, was last week, when Spring Hill came to Henderson. You talk about coaching, son they were good........

Great on the fly adjustments to our defensive! Given they had two weeks to prepare, but I they would of been ready!

I don't know who that guy is but he and his staff can get it done.

By the way, Spring Hill's QB, can fly...

Thank you, that makes perfect sense to me!

I would like to make a comment about how Henderson matched up with Spring Hill!

I have been on the chain gang in Henderson for a long time now! The best coached team I ever saw come to Lions Stadium, was a Danny Long team from Jacksonville. Man they were they coached well!

The 3rd, maybe second best coached team I have had the priviledge of watching up close and personal, was last week, when Spring Hill came to Henderson. You talk about coaching, son they were good........

Great on the fly adjustments to our defensive! Given they had two weeks to prepare, but I they would of been ready!

I don't know who that guy is but he and his staff can get it done.

By the way, Spring Hill's QB, can fly...

Dylan Brown has always been a good athlete. Which he is the q.b. if you did not know.

I wouldn't say overrated just because I don't think many consider them a clear district favorite. Now maybe their state ranking is a little high, but those don't matter anyway. They have a very good offense that can beat teams more than one way. The defense however, gives up quite a few yards, but does a good job of creating turnovers and negative plays when they need to. I wouldn't consider them dominate, but they are okay. Henderson just needs to start putting together two good halves, and quick, because the toughest stretch of the year starts this week, and there won't be a lot of room for mistakes.

Henderson moved down from 4A correct? If so, they have the #s to be sucessful in 3A. Their talent level wasn't all that bad last year, so I don't see them slacking off anytime soon. So, not overrated, but the 6-0 start can make people think they are being hyped up more than they actually are.

This is the first post I've actually seen anything about Henderson, so I vote underrated.