1. 1. Will they be good this year?

• Done
    • Not done
    • Whos the Cowboys?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He'll think all's fine, so funny to read his bull, makes even a terrible headache feel a little better.

You can always elect to not read my posts.

I never have thought things are fine. Things are never as bad as some people carry on. There are too many loser attitudes on this forum. Feel free to enjoy all the company, you have lots of friends that have already quit on the Cowboys.

until Jones swallows some pride and hires a GM to run the team and lets him hire a coach and get a good QB they will never be a championship team again

The QB we have is one of the best in the league.

he is their best option on the roster. he is a good QB but doesn't have what it takes to be a championship QB

He shows all the characteristics of a championships QB. He might not have the exact ones you want. I can find fault in any other QB out there. Even Romo has faults. He continues to improve on his game.

The Cowboys should have been building their offensive line instead of going for the flashy player. Most everything you can think of is built from the ground up and not vice-versa. I'm afraid Jerry has fallen into the Al Davis senile state of mind.

i'm a huge Cowboy fan. the past few years they have had as much if not more talent than most of the teams in the NFL but at some point you have to realize that even though they have alot of talent they just aren't a good football team. there's alot more to it besides talent. they don't do the little things right it takes to be succesful. alot of their players lack heart. this team lost their swagger a long time ago and this group has not been able to get it back.

spacegolfer...i hope they can win 11 straight and go to the playoffs and win the Super Bowl. i really do but nothing so far this season has shown me they are capable of winning 4 games. i know you hope every week is the week they get it turned around. i do too but after today i'm not so sure. this team could be 5-0. i say they are 4-1 right now because they have beaten themselves 4 times so far. i'd imagine they will have a few more good games but something drastic is going to have to happen for them to be a Super Bowl contender. i really like Wade and you can't put all the blame on him but his laid back style will not get them back on track. it doesn't work with this bunch of players. i think there are some players that need to take a seat. Jenkins has stunk it up the past couple weeks. the OL has not played well. we can try all we want to convince ourselves this is a Super Bowl team but they aren't. could they be? absolutely but not with the direction they are headed. it's time for new leadership a department they've been lacking in for years.

I haven't been this disgusted with the Cowboys since the days of Quincy Carter. The Vikings had all sorts of distractions this week, and they were able to win. Until the Cowboys make a coaching change, they're done and cooked. I'm not going to watch another game until Thanksgiving. I can't handle watching my team get beat week after week by teams that are inferior to their talent level. It kills me.

I'm not going to talk about would have, could have should have about this year because it's done. See ya'll next year, when hopefully we'll have a new head coach and staff.

Time to bring out the jokes from last year.

What's the difference between the Cowboys and a dollar?

ANSWER: You can still get 4 quarters out of a dollar :bunny:

What do the Cowboys have in common with a 'possum?

ANSWER: They play dead at home and get killed on the road. :smirk: