• Yankees in 4
    • Yankees in 5
    • Yankees in 6
    • Yankees in 7

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the matchup, I disagree, I think he needs to pitch three as scheduled. It will be the first game in New York, crazy atmosphere, he can go in and stick it to them the first game at their park and set the tone for tommy, and CJ. If I'm not mistaken Tommy and Colby havent pitched against the Yankees.

Rangers in 7

I still think the Cliff Lee needs to pitch game two.

ME TOO!!!! Ill be there! lol Just kidding, he should pitch the third game. I agree Colby will be better at home and Lee will take the 1st game at Yankee Stadium from them. :texrangers: :texrangers: :texrangers:

SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION:

KLTV was looking for a "long-suffering" Rangers fan to interview & found your’s truly! I will be on KLTV’s 10pm telecast tonight (10-13-10)... NOT during sports, but during the news!

You get to see what ol' Cheapy looks like! :woohoo: or :fear:

The Good Guys in the Black Hats will win this series 4-2. I've wanted this series since I was a kid. This is the biggest stage that the Rangers have ever been on. They do not understand how intimidating it will be to play before the throngs of NY masses. They will be like deers in front of headlights. I heard today that C.J. Wilson will be up against C.C. in game 1.

I don't see the Rangers being intimidated by the bad guys or the bright lights. I think they made a turning point this year in how they see the Yankees. They now know they can beat them on any given day.

Yep. That last series against the Yanks where they swept them helped with that. There's no reason for them to be intimidated anymore. THey know they can beat the Yankees and have every intention on doing it.

Rangers in 5.

:houastros: :texrangers: I'm an Astros fan...but sure rooting for the Rangers. Know everybody doesn't want to hear it, but the Rangers better come back down to earth. They've done nothing yet. Astros went to the World Series just a few years ago and seemed primed for a few years of contention. Things change in a hurry. Until they actually win something, being confident against a team like the Yankees is ill advised. They are LOADED with post season experience.