• Rangers in 4
    • Rangers in 5
    • Rangers in 6
    • Rangers in 7
    • Yankees in 4
    • Yankees in 5
    • Yankees in 6
    • Yankees in 7

Hou many stayed home from football games tonight to watch history being made. Come on and be honest. I have to admit that I passed up several games to watch the game.

Congratulations to the Rangers.

Heh, I gave up the Marshall-JT game to witness history! I just couldnt deal with going to the football game and hearing the PA guy give updates of the RANGERS...I would have been sick!

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lucked out, we just happened to be picking up supplies at a base that has a TV. I woke up extra early to get to the Chow Hall to watch the game. I was so excited about this game that I couldn't even eat my breakfast. I just sat there glued to the TV. I'm pretty sure quite a few people in the room probably thought I was crazy with all the Claws and Antlers I was throwing up, and all the screaming. Once Feliz struck out that waste of 252 million bucks, A-Roid, I lost my mind. I can't believe it! I remember being a kid thinking "maybe one day the Rangers will make it to the World Series.." well...HELLO ONE DAY! Now they just gotta go win the thing!!! GOOOOO RANGERS!!!!

Oh, and major kudos to the AL MVP for thanking God and Jesus Christ, before saying anything else, when he accepted his award. Hamilton is by far my favorite player, ever.

Im glad you were able to see the game, and thanks for your service!!!

^World Series Series Date Match-Up Network Air Time (ET)

Game 1 Wednesday, October 27 Texas at NL Champion FOX 7:30 PM

Game 2 Thursday, October 28 Texas at NL Champion FOX 7:30 PM

Game 3 Saturday, October 30 NL Champion at Texas FOX 6:30 PM

Game 4 Sunday, October 31 NL Champion at Texas FOX 8:00 PM

Game 5* Monday, November 1 NL Champion at Texas FOX 7:30 PM

Game 6* Wednesday, November 3 Texas at NL Champion FOX 7:30 PM

Game 7* Thursday, November 4 Texas at NL Champion FOX 7:30 PM

Great pics CT

Thanks, man :)

The ONLY bad thing about the evening was that my digital camera's battery died on me while I was video-documenting the top of the 9th ... so I missed a shot of the final out and the "pile-on".

It was a solid series played by the Rangers. I thought they would have a meltdown in game 6 and 7, but they proved they could do it. I've never hated the Rangers, so the sting isn't so bad. It hurts a lot worse when it's the Red Sox. I hope the Rangers win the World Series, they need a trophy in their case. I hope that they keep up the drive and team work that they have shown in the playoffs so far. They're my third favorite MLB baseball team. I just can't root for them against my Yankees.