Hallsville @ Kilgore

HvilleCat23

since i cant get on much with new job and noone from kilgore posts anymore then i guess this thread is a good one to post on, im going out of state to watch my cousin play in arkansas so please and thank you for updating the thread for me.

Don't know about about the 7th or 8th but the HV 9th got beat 34-0,and the HV JV was behind 3-0 when I left at half.Just couldn't take any more seeing how badly we were being out coached.But this seems to be the norm at Hallsville.

Hallsville was playing the third string QB last night on JV. The first teamer is out injured; has been since the CH game. The 2nd team QB was called up to varsity this week as a defensive replacement to sub in for an injured varsity DB. Couple that with other injuries on the line and it begins to add up against you.

Defensively the JV team does well; most of the sophomore offensive skill players have been on varsity this year filling the defensive ranks.

yeah, hallsville has the talent. Just the coaches dont let the players do anything. Id like to see us attempt a pass when thme defense stops our run. Thats simple, still would be more complex than our offense we run now.

I usually like your posts, but year in and year out Hallsville does not have the talent to beat Marshall, Kilgore, John Tyler, Whitehouse, T-High, teams they always seem to play one way or another. Take away these and they are over 500 last 5-10 years. One year they lost to T-High with Ryan Mallet, Kilgore (all 7 on O-line of scrimmage went D1 including 2 current UT starters, eventual state champ, score 9-7), Marshall (eventual state finalist or champ) and missed playlets by one game and fans cursed and yelled at many of these same coaches. Lot to ask with Hallsville's depth.

I usually like your posts, but year in and year out Hallsville does not have the talent to beat Marshall, Kilgore, John Tyler, Whitehouse, T-High, teams they always seem to play one way or another. Take away these and they are over 500 last 5-10 years. One year they lost to T-High with Ryan Mallet, Kilgore (all 7 on O-line of scrimmage went D1 including 2 current UT starters, eventual state champ, score 9-7), Marshall (eventual state finalist or champ) and missed playlets by one game and fans cursed and yelled at many of these same coaches. Lot to ask with Hallsville's depth.

Playoffs, sorry dang auto-spell feature