134 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Gilmer
    • Spring Hill

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where have you been the last couple of weeks?... Gilmer had to go to overtime to defeat g'water by 1 point... SH just beat Gladewater 33-7 with our backup quarterback in the ballgame the whole night..

And with our starting RB out as well! SH wins this game!!

after last night it's anyones guess who wins this game.

if Gilmer protects the ball and since they will be the home team they will be hard to beat but if SH can get a few breaks and take advantage of them and protect the ball they will win. this shouldn't be a score we've seen the past few years with SH-Gilmer. Coach Poe has done an outstanding job preparing his team each week. he is getting the most out of what he has. i expect SH to give Gilmer all they want. i'm taking SH in an upset and i say upset because they are playing in Gilmer.

Idon't think it will be an upset if SH wins this one. This Gilmer team is racked with injuries and I'm not sure what the combination will beon the field for Gilmer. SH by a coupla touchdowns unless G gets some players back.It's the ole injury bug that can flat out destroyu a 3A team. SH knows this as well as anyone.

hard to predict which Buckeye team will show up to play ball....... turnovers will flat out kill you with a team that can convert your mistakes into points on the board....... the Homer in me says the Bucks will come out on top........ but it is hard to overcome good teams with mistakes and hurt kids...... no excuses, just facts....... it is time to take the gloves off and fight for what you want!!!!!!!

Where have you been the last couple of weeks?... Gilmer had to go to overtime to defeat g'water by 1 point... SH just beat gladewater 33-7 with our backup quarterback in the ballgame the whole night..

your score against Gwater doens't mean anything......in that our game is one of the most heated rivalries........ you can throw out all past scores, points allowed, defensive stops, etc,etc,,,, each team can be high on the mountain top or down in the pits and this will come down to who has the ball last.... just a matter of who wants it more........ I am by no means ripping you on what yall did to them last nite, it is just a different scenario....... Battle of the G towns........

I think Spring Hill will come out with enough intensity to set the world on fire. They're gonna be so fired up trying to beat Gilmer to send a little message to Bero. You can bet 100% that if there is a game that Spring Hill would lay there hearts on the line for....it would be this one. I haven't picked against Gilmer but once this year when we played them.....but I'm going with Spring Hill in this one. No offense Buckeye fans....but I think Spring Hill will play above and beyond their potential to give Bero a good bye present.

I think Spring Hill will come out with enough intensity to set the world on fire. They're gonna be so fired up trying to beat Gilmer to send a little message to Bero. You can bet 100% that if there is a game that Spring Hill would lay there hearts on the line for....it would be this one. I haven't picked against Gilmer but once this year when we played them.....but I'm going with Spring Hill in this one. No offense Buckeye fans....but I think Spring Hill will play above and beyond their potential to give Bero a good bye present.

Watch out..I was just accused ( over on another thread) of disrespecting Coach Bero for saying pretty much what you did. Old Navy jumped in the middle of me. think that's his screen name sorry it was Beat Navy

Ya know...I respectd your last post as it may appear you are or were a coach. But obviously, you are the one who is trying to create the ill feeling here. I guess you really don't get it and are trying to create something to belittle another coach. That's too bad and you obviously don't believe what you wrote. I don't think I ever accused you of anything. Have your fun with it and make yourself feel good - but there's nothing more to say. You're truly a very small person. But you certainly seem to be trying to bring on some friction here...you are certainly not worth it and you only write words - but don't believe them. Again, this is SH's game to lose no matter who's coaching on the sideline.

Watch out..I was just accused ( over on another thread) of disrespecting Coach Bero for saying pretty much what you did. Old Navy jumped in the middle of me. think that's his screen name sorry it was Beat Navy