Prayers Needed in Texarkana

MrFry

The dad died as a result of his injuries.

The kid is Daniel Hines he is a senior. His little sister was also hit (8th grader) She is fine. They are having visitation for the family Monday evening that is all I know so far.

The dad died as a result of his injuries.

The kid is Daniel Hines he is a senior. His little sister was also hit (8th grader) She is fine. They are having visitation for the family Monday evening that is all I know so far.

This is Daniel and he died my sister has a broken ankle. Visitation is monday 6-8 funeral will be tuesday at 4. He died doing his favorite thing in the world and that was watching me and the rest of the LE team play.

This is Daniel and he died my sister has a broken ankle. Visitation is monday 6-8 funeral will be tuesday at 4. He died doing his favorite thing in the world and that was watching me and the rest of the LE team play.

God Bless you Daniel and your family. I'm heartbroken for all of you

• 5 months later...

This was in Today's paper.

Lots of unknowns during the time of the tragedy.

The article will not show up in full unless you subscribe, but later it says that he had pulled out of the PG parking lot. I would infer he was at the game.

.08, at a game, on school property?

:(

http://www.texarkanagazette.com/news/2011/04/06/jury-will-decide-man-s-fate-517454.php