Death at the LE vs. PG game

Topcat

Dear Everyone,

This is his son. It is a very sad time for out family and I would like everyone on smoakhouse to know that my father has passed on to a better place and that he died crossing the street after doing his favorite thing in the world and that was watching me play football. He and my sister were hit by a car and he did not make it but my sister has a broken ankle. I know that he loved this site and many people on it. Thank you all very much and please keep our family in your prayers. I will stay on here for the next couple of days before signing out for the final time. Thank you.

• Like 1

I just found about this this morning. I am in shock. I considered Carl a friend. I've met him and your sister a couple of times this year, and had some long conversations with him. I'll be praying for your sister to make a full recovery, as well as praying for you and your family. May God bless all of y'all.

Please let me know via PM if there is anything I can do to help you or your sister over the coming days or weeks.